Great car for trips and moving!
1. ROOMY & COMFORTABLE for TRIPS
- It's a crew cab so it has a huge back seat area and is super roomy and can fit 6 people comfortably, though the front middle bench seat is probably best reserved for someone small. 4 wheel drive for trips in the snow, mud, etc.
2. TRUCK BED COVER - for added security for lots of gear/luggage during trips.
- The truck can be folded up for full access of the bed or part way for access to part of the bed. If you fold it all the way, it blocks the rear view mirror. Locks with tailgate lock so you don't have to worry about your belongings.
3. TOUGH - 4WD, Weather Proof Floor Mats.
- No worries about getting the car dirty or for small un-noticeable dings. 4 wheel drive if you need it for snow, mud, etc.
4. DVD Player/USB/Aux/Bluetooth, Portable Power Unit, AC and DC adapters, Separate GPS Unit.
- Recently installed deck for the front to watch movies via dvd or USB drive or to listen to music! Plug in your music player for those long trips. It has the device to plug in as a regular outlet, a ton of USB chargers, and 3 regular car chargers to use so you'll have power for all your trips. I have a portable jumper you can use to power your devices outside the truck while camping and etc too.
5. MOVING - Included (Bed Extender, Foldable Truck bed cover, Bungees, Ropes, Ties all in the truck)
- Since it is a crew cab, the bed is shorter than most trucks, but I had a bed extender installed so you can leave the tailgate open and move stuff. The seats fold up in the back for plenty fo space to load stuff back there too. I can remove the truck bed cover ahead of time if you request. I've moved a scooter with it as well. I have all the tie-downs and ropes you would need for pretty much anything.
- Load all your bikes and cargo and people with this truck! The bed extender allows this to put a large amount of bikes in the truck bed without any issues! Picture will provide more detail on how this is done. The best way is to remove the front wheel to fit more bikes. In the picture I left it on, which you can do also but it takes up more space.
7. MPG and Gasoline
I just pump regular (87) gasoline in it so you can save some money that way. It gets about 16-22 MPG depending on how you drive. For mostly freeway I usually get about 22 out of it but I drive slow. Most people get about 20 freeway, 16 city.
!!! MILEAGE !!!!
Please contact me me for long trips over the set limits on Turo. We can work out something cheaper depending on where you are going that could be less than the Turo fee.