I play by Turo's rules and I only rent in accord with their policies. Don't try to negotiate gas refilling, reduced mileage rate for miles over 200, book for one day but want to use it on another, book for a specific time, then want to take the vehicle 5 hours earlier. Change your plans? Then change your reservation. . . . just sayin'
READ CAREFULLY: TRUCK MAY NOT BE USED FOR:
1. ANY off-road driving in any terrain. To be clear car may only be driven on paved surfaces.
2. HAULING ANY off-road vehicle.
3. TOWING ANYTHING; towing is prohibited by Turo rules.
4. CARRYING ANY load exceeding vehicle limitations.
IF YOU GET A PARKING TICKET OR MOVING VIOLATION YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for a) telling me, and b) PAYING THE FINE, and any PENALTIES accrued because you did not pay the fine timely.
1. Bring back the truck clean inside and out, trash-free, and fill the tank.
2. This is a manual transmission with a new clutch. You must have experience driving a manual transmission vehicle.
3. Vehicle is a NO-SMOKING venue.
ABOUT THE TRUCK:
If you need a workhorse of a car for medium load moving, want a functional-not-fancy car for San Diego sight-seeing, or when your car's in the shop, this vehicle is perfect.
Car has an after-market AM/FM radio with 1-CD player, cup holders, working heater and A/C, bench seating with fabric upholstery in the front, and a space behind the front seat where another person can sit with their legs crunched up.
The truck bed is longer than most Tacomas, so you've got lots of hauling space. There is not a liner in the truck bed, so if you're planning on moving furniture, you might want to bring old blankets or tarps to protect your furniture. We have bungie cords in the truck to secure your load.
Vehicle is regularly maintained and in good running order, has a new transmission and brand new tires. We give it to you clean inside and out. Turo's Insurance Coverage card is in the glove compartment.