Automatic transmission with am/fm radio and CD player. Great light truck for everyday hauling / moving needs.
Efficient, fuel-saving, fun and easy to drive. Excellent condition and clean. Our truck gets regular oil changes and maintenance and has newish tires.
Book instantly at your convenience, park your car here on our street. Lockbox option to retrieve the key if we are unavailable to meet.
Choose from our selection of random 90's alternative CD's to listen to while you get to movin'!! Use our set of bungee cables to tie your stuff down too!
Can seat up to 4, however back seats are a very tight squeeze for adults. Back seats can lift up to store more things (see pics).
Utility specs: Bed length is 6 ft. Not set up for towing.
Available for long term leases of $950/month - minimum 2 months, you can private message me at email@example.com to discuss. Please only email for long term leases. For any questions regarding regular rentals on Turo please contact Turo's customer support directly.
We will request an additional $0.25 per mile over the limit as opposed to Turo's policy of $0.75, which you can leave in cash upon return or paypal to us. If we go through Turo, they will charge 75 cents/mile.
The truck is not brand new but needs to be treated with care. This means the vehicle needs to be in the same condition as when it was picked up:
- Leave it as clean as when you got it and do not leave trash. If you dirty it, clean it before returning or we will request a cleaning fee.
- Fuel needs to be at the same level as when picked up, regular unleaded will work. We will add $10 as a labor fee for replacing the gas for you, in addition to the gas amount replaced.
- The vehicle needs to be picked up and returned within the times you booked due to insurance coverage of the rental period only. It's okay to return early but not late. Book it for longer than you think you need if it's all the same price so there's no rush. If you come back after your ending time and don't communicate with us, we will charge a late fee.
- No smoking anything. We understand the smoker's plight, but please just don't do it in your rental.
- No animals allowed.
- Please take care of any tolls or parking tickets. If you use the Fastrak lane instead of paying cash toll, you can reimburse us by leaving cash through our mail slot upon return.
- Please take care when driving and moving items. Please treat it like it's your own vehicle because most likely you will be using your own insurance if anything happens.
Please review Turo's rental policies for more details through the link below: