Automatic transmission with am/fm radio and CD player. Great light truck for everyday hauling / moving needs.
Efficient, fuel-saving, fun and easy to drive. Excellent condition and clean. Our truck gets regular oil changes and maintenance and has newish tires.
Book instantly at your convenience, park your car here on our street. Lockbox option to retrieve the key if we are unavailable to meet.
Choose from our selection of random 90's alternative CD's to listen to while you get to movin'!! Use our set of bungee cables to tie your stuff down too!
Can seat up to 4, however back seats are a very tight squeeze for adults. Back seats can lift up to store more things (see pics).
Utility specs: Bed length is 6 ft. Not set up for towing.
Available for long term leases of $950/month - minimum 2 months, you can private message me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss. Please only email for long term leases. For any questions regarding regular rentals on Turo please contact Turo's customer support directly.
We will request an additional $0.25 per mile over the limit as opposed to Turo's policy of $0.75, which you can leave in cash upon return or paypal to us. If we go through Turo, they will charge 75 cents/mile.
Please note that you are paying for the rental of the vehicle and not for the owners working to clean up after a renter. We appreciate that the renter respects the vehicle and leaves it in the same condition as when picked up:
- Leave it as clean as before and do not leave trash.
- Fuel at the same level as when picked up, regular unleaded will work.
- The vehicle has to be picked up and returned within the times booked due to insurance coverage of the rental period only. It's okay to return early but not late. Book it for longer than you think you need if it's all the same price so there's no rush.
- No smoking anything. We understand the smoker's plight, but please just don't do it in your rental.
- No animals allowed.
- Please take care of any tolls or parking tickets. You can zip through the Fastrak lane if preferred, just make sure to reimburse us with cash upon return.
- Please take care when driving and moving items and obtain adequate insurance (it's also likely your own insurance will be better than Turo's).
Above all, we appreciate your communication should anything not go as planned. Thank you!
Please review Turo's rental policies for more details through the link below: