1997 Ford Ranger XLT (233,000+ miles)
- The truck is actually red, my camera didn't do a very good job getting the color right.
- Extended Cab - seats up to 5. Three of the seats are very small.
- 3" Body lift.
- 4.0L V6
- 4x4 with manual locking hubs - instructions will be provided on request.
- Manual transmission
- Manual windows & locks
- Aftermarket Stereo with bluetooth, sounds great!
- New vinyl floor installed October 2014.
- Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller. Please note that RelayRides prohibits towing with any vehicle.
- New heads and KC style lights installed September 2015.
- EZPass added October 2015. Please note that the renter is responsible for all charges incurred during the reservation and is liable for any damage to the EZPass transponder. If you do not want the EZPass, simply inform me any time before leaving the pick up location and I will take it out of the vehicle.
- The truck does have over 230,000 miles, so it has some minor quirks which I am working on fixing. None of them affect drivability, but if you're expecting a perfect vehicle, you probably want to choose a different car. This truck is perfect for those who want to save some cash and don't mind a few quirks like some minor scratches and a tear in the driver's seat (see pictures).
If you have rented this vehicle at a lower rate at any time in the past, just let me know before you request the car and I will reduce the price to match.
Additional Options (Please inform me at least 24 hours before the start of the trip so that I can make sure to have the requested items collected and put into the truck so that I don't forget anything!)
- Cargo kit available with $20 deposit (Includes 4 rachet tie-downs, bungee cords, cargo net)
- A standalone GPS may be available for rent with a deposit. Ask for details.
For more information about this vehicle, the Ford Owner's Manual and 4wd supplement are available at these links: