It's definitely a Jeep thing!
The Jeep's height gives you a great view of the upcoming traffic for safety and it's a comfortable ride. It has a powerful V8 engine and it's in 4 wheel drive at all time. I also had brand new front and rear rotors and brakes recently put on her. It's really great for those trips to the mountains or for smooth highway driving. It has some age on it and some minor interior cracks in the leather on the driver's side arm rest, however it runs well!
* The Jeep has 2 IPhone chargers (IPhone 4, 4S and 5, 5S).
* A Phone audio adapter that allows you to hear music from your phone through the cars speaker system.
* For you 90's and 80's listeners the Jeep is equipped with a CD/Tape and FM/AM radio.
* There is AC and power windows too.
* The rear seats fold down for ample carrying room. Helps for those suitcases, skis, boards, camping gear, hiking trips, crates full of wine from wine country, etc... The Jeep also has a rack that can hold up to ~100lbs of weight.
INCLUSIVE: Just in case, the car comes with a full size spare, an umbrella, jumper cables, rope, a small blanket and a sheet.
NOTE ... She has fancy taste buds and takes ONLY 89 grade or more. Conveniently there are 2 gas stations around the corner on California/Steiner.
TOLLS: For simplicity I have FasTrak as well. If you are returning from your trip via the Golden Gate Bridge the additional cost is ~$7.00 and if traveling via the Bay Bridge the additional cost is ~$6.00. To be paid upon return.
EASE: I make this really easy as I work from home and the Jeep is in my garage.
Please no smoking ... I suggest having the AC on the whole time and make sure to brake early! :-)