Standard all-wheel drive; superior off-road capabilities; spacious cabin; crossover utility in a compact, fuel-efficient package.The Subaru XV Crosstrek might be marketed as crossover, but that usually implies some sort of SUV with carlike attributes.
- 8.7 inches of ground clearance
- Standard all-wheel drive
- Standard heated front seats
- Manual transmission
- MPG: 25/33 (On a recent 1,500-mile road trip, the car gave us an average 32 miles/gallon).
- Bluetooth audio
- Ski rack
- Thule roof box of 16 cubic feet for an extra $5/day (let me know if you need it beforehand to mount it).
- Emergency Roadside kit
- VERY spacious back seat and foldable to make more room to transport goods.
- SNOW tires during the winter months. Brand? Blizzak Bridgestone of course, the bestestest! :D
Great to go to the mountains; hiking, camping or skiing trip. The Crosstrek XV was designed for adventure, it fits perfectly for any road trip in Colorful Colorado. The car has a dent on the driver's side doors, this dent does not affect the normal performance of the car or closing of doors in any way. It is purely aesthetic (result of the many adventures in this beautiful state).
NOTE: Unfortunately, I do not offer pick up or drop off services to/from Denver International Airport, DIA is 27 miles away from downtown Denver. Car will have to be picked up and dropped off at my residence.
After completing the reservation, drop-off time cannot be changed considerably (acceptable delays are within 30 mins) to avoid paying for an extra day. Please book for the exact time you need the car for.
Here are some services that might help you to reach pick up location:
Lyft (new users only): 1 free ride up to $25, www.lyft.com/invited/tavo20
Uber (new users only): download app and add promotional code bbg33 for $30 credit.
Renter is responsable to return the vehicle with the same amount of gas and clean as when picked up. Absolutely NO SMOKING in the car and if you are having pets in the car, please keep them in the space behind the backseat.