The best option on this site for a ski trip into the mountains, or just to haul around all your friends! Enjoy our clean, well-maintained 2009 Honda Pilot.
* EX premium trim
* Full-time 4WD
* Snow tires
* CD/MP3 6-disc changer
* Aux input with cable
* Power driver seat, windows, and doors
* Fold-flat 2nd & 3rd row, seats 8
* Driver, passenger, & rear climate controls with automatic sensing
* 16city/22highway MPG
Free Bonuses! (To take them home for a fee, read further down)
* Universal windshield/dashboard phone mount
* Multiple vehicle-port USB power adapters for your devices
* Apple lightning, 30 pin, and micro USB charging cables
* Aux cable to play your audio device through the car stereo
* Wall-plug usb chargers, cause we all forget to bring them!
This has been one of our most popular vehicles, and for good reason. Honda’s reliability is hard to beat, and the primary reason we chose the Pilot. It has the most passenger and cargo space of any SUV in its class, while access to the back rows is simple enough for a child to operate. Laughs at hills, snow, and ice, while keeping everyone comfortable inside.
----- RENTAL ADD-ONS -----
(Read the following in your best Trump voice) We’ve scoured consumer reports, customer reviews, and other resources to purchase the best, most luxurious items to help make your trip run as smoothly as possible. When available, the following can be rented and will be set up in the car waiting for you:
GPS system and mounts - $8/day, discounts for multi-day trips
* Top of the line model
* Real time traffic alerts, up to 20 per minute, re-routing you around Denver’s spastic traffic.
* 6-inch screen so you can see the upcoming turn clearly
* Voice entry and bluetooth support
Car Seat for all ages - $12/day, discounts for multi-day trips
Chicco Next-fit Zip
* The best-reviewed (and most expensive) car seat we could find; safest, plushest, and cleanest seat
* Holds infants 4 lbs up to children 70 lbs
* Convertible to rear-facing and front-facing modes
* Purchased new, just for Relay Rides; our “children” are dogs :)
* Entire seat cover zips out for easy, complete washing; We wash between every rental, with non-perfume/non-dye detergent
* Happy to accommodate any special cleaning or setup requests for your peace of mind
* Rubber seat protector included
Portable USB battery & jumper - $2/day
Anger Heavy-duty portable battery
* Charges your phones, tablets, and other USB devices multiple times
* Portable for your epic hikes or nights camping
* Includes additional cables
* Take it home with you for an additional fee
* Leave the lights on overnight? No need to call roadside assistance, this device also works as a jumpstarter for the vehicle battery
All add-ons and fees will be negotiated via RelayRides messaging, when you request the trip. Just let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll provide the best rate we can. Payment is collected at the end of the trip, and noted as “Tolls”, via this site’s Trip Reimbursement tool. You’ll have a chance to review and approve the total before paying. RelayRides will only get involved if there is a dispute, so the process is fee-free (3% CC processing applies). We can also accept payment through Venmo, a free app-based service.
If you have special requests, ask! We’re happy to purchase new equipment that may be used as rentals later, like coolers, strollers, or camping equipment. Based on demand.
------ AIRPORT DROP-OFF / PICKUP (FREE) ------
Airport service is free, and our preferred method for pickup and return. We keep our vehicles staged near the airport to quickly serve short notice reservations. Many other owners charge a $30-80 Delivery Fee to use our same methods! Instead of a hefty fee, you are simply responsible for the cost of parking, once you exit the airport lot. The rate is $8 per day. Should we need to set the vehicle up a few days before your arrival, we will reimburse you for any parking paid above $8.
The vehicle will be set up the evening before your arrive, at an official DIA parking lot. Shuttles run from the main terminal every 5 minutes, 24/7. The key is kept in a secure, combination lockbox, mounted to the driver-side window. You’ll get initial instructions on how to find the lot and vehicle a few days before your trip, and then detailed photos, parking lot location, and the lock’s combination when we set up the car. Backup copies of this important info are also sent to you via text message.
When you return the car to the same lot, no need to reinstall the lockbox in the window. Leave the parking ticket, box, and key locked inside the vehicle. Then just head straight to the terminal!
NOTE: PLEASE BE AWARE RENTAL START AND END TIMES ARE EXACT. YOUR INSURANCE IS NOT ACTIVE UNTIL THE RENTAL STARTS, AND ENDS THE MOMENT YOUR RENTAL EXPIRES. PLEASE CHECK YOUR FLIGHTS TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT ARRIVE TOO EARLY, OR NEED TO DRIVE AFTER THE END TIME. In a hurry? See the “OOPS, WE FORGOT!” section below.
------ CLEANING ------
To help keep our costs to a minimum, we ask all renters to spend just a few minutes at the end of their trip cleaning up the car and vacuuming the interior. If rain is pending, don't worry about a car wash, unless you've gotten the exterior quite dirty. This is how we offer the best prices in the Relay Rides community, and how you assist future users.
------ JUST A FEW CONDITIONS ------
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING TOBACCO. If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle ozone decontaminated.
(2) Small pets are allowed, but we ask that you crate them, lay down bed sheets, or bring your own seat covers. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found may incur additional fees.
----- OOPS! WE FORGOT -----
We get it, happens all the time. We have a few options to make your return feel a little less hectic:
PLEASE REQUEST THESE OPTIONS AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR RENTAL ENDS
Pay for tolls or gas after the fact: If you’re running late back to the airport, don’t worry about getting cash to pay for the tolls used, or wait in line at the airport’s only gas station to fill up. We check our toll accounts after each trip, and can request payment via the RelayRides Trip Reimbursement tool. Same for gas. We’ll only charge the cost of gas, plus $10 for our time. These charges are reviewable through the website, and help you avoid the more formal gas/toll surcharges of $25+ (costs extra when RR gets involved).
Did you forget a charger or cable on your way out, and love the one you used in the vehicle? No problem, just let us know before, then take it with you. Based on what equipment you keep, we’ll apply a “toll fee” after the trip via the reimbursement tool:
* Iphone/ipad/usb cable - $7
* 12v auto power supply plug with 2 usb outs - $12
* Wall-plug usb power adapter - $12
* Garmin GPS unit - Please inquire
* Chicco car seat - Please inquire
* Portable usb charger and jump-starter - Please inquire
------ CUSTOM DROP-OFF / PICKUP ------
Ask! Most of the time we can accommodate you at Denver’s network of RTD park-n-ride lots. The vehicle may be set up earlier for you, and you can access the keys through the lockbox. There may be a small delivery fee if you request this option.
---- WHAT ABOUT PICKING UP THE CAR FROM ITS HOME? ----
We live about 10 minutes north of downtown Denver. You may request to pickup or drop-off the vehicle to our home. When you choose this option, we may ask for a $10 donation to cover our costs and man-hours to transfer back to the airport. Trips that start and end at our home will have the fee waived, as well as trips longer than 1 week. We provide our actual address, which is a few blocks away from the address listed, after you book.
----- MORE CARS -----
Traveling on the cheap? Our 2014 Versa Note can hold you and passengers comfortably: https://relayrides.com/car-rental/denver/nissan-versa-note/125810
Don't need so much space? Get nimble in the mountains in our 2012 Honda CR-V: https://relayrides.com/suv-rental/denver/honda-cr-v/79443
Want a funky, high-tech ride with great handling and space? You’ll need our 2015 Kia Soul: COMING SOON
Plow through the mountains? Take up to 7 passengers in our 4WD 2007 Hyundai Veracruz: https://relayrides.com/suv-rental/denver/hyundai-veracruz/124989
Gas-miser? Save huge with our 2013 Toyota Prius: https://relayrides.com/car-rental/denver/toyota-prius/99943
Need the familiarity of your van back home? Our 2011 Toyota Sienna has it, plus 4WD: COMING SOON
Business meeting? Arrive in style in my daily driver, 2013 BMW 328xi (limited availability): https://relayrides.com/car-rental/denver/bmw-3-series/58505