The best road-tripper! The Turing Machine has enhanced many adventures with its almost silly amount of cushy extras, rooftop stargazing and reliability. Carries up to 7 passengers and sleeps 2 as well (no refrigeration or plumbing)
1991 Ford E350 "Trail Wagons" Hi-Top Conversion van by "Chinook" w/a Fuel-Injected 460 V8 w/108.5k miles, New Entertainment Center (Stereo, TV, DVD, VCR), 4 Swiveling Captains-Chairs, Rear-Bench Seat that folds down to Queen Bed, Dynamic Interior Lighting Throughout, Fully-Loaded with tremendous Power/Response with an Impressively Comfortable Ride and Excellent Seating/Upholstery.
The Van Runs great and is a very comfortable ride. Has a rare combination of a E350 Chassis and a 460V8 Motor. The body of the van is in great shape, and the tires are brand new. The paint is rough in spots (clear coating is peeling and the paint on the fiberglass roof is faded), but it's a testament to its travels. Heat and vents are recently tuned up and blow well, but there is no AC. The Seating/Upholstery is like-new/near-perfect and is very comfortable. An impressive list of Upgrades/Options (some detailed below) for added comfort, reliability and convenience:
* E350 (one-ton) Chassis
* Power Windows, Drivers Seat, Doors, Locks etc.
* 460 V8 in Great Shape/Condition w/108.5k miles
* Rack & Ladder for Access/Storage (also, the Front License-Plate folds down as a Step)
* Bike rack: compact, and easy to use for up to 4 bikes
* Tires: 4 brand new LesSchwab tires
* Running Boards and (lighted) Step Plates
* Day/Night Blinds
* Wall-Mounted (flush) 12V Vacuum in Rear
* Four 12V power supplies throughout
* Cobra Radar Detector
* Stereo/Entertainment Includes New Sony FM/AM CD Stereo w/Aux and Ipod, and 4 new 6.5" Pioneer Speakers. A New DVD player, a VCR and a Color TV - All with Remotes, can be provided for the entertainment center. Otherwise, this in-cabin area can be used for additional storage.
* Tinted/Privacy Glass throughout w/3 Screened Slider-Windows
* Solar Powered Sky Vent (cabin/roof vent)
* Aircraft Style Individual Reading-Lights
* One-Touch Limo-Lighting throughout (step-boards and discreet overhead)
* Seating for Seven (7 seat-belts) with four Captains-Chairs and one Bench-Seat
* 4-Captains Chairs: All have arm-wrests with simple one-touch adjustment to recline. All social-swivel towards the center of the van. The center-captains chairs can be removed independently (1-pin) for flexible space/storage needs .
* Bench Seat: Has three Seat-Belts when needed. With two or less passengers, the middle seat-back folds down for a console/arm rest with drink holders. The Bench-Seat folds down into a Queen Bed. This is an electronic push-button process that needs a little physical assistance to fully extend and/or retract. When the bed is flat, I use a small box in one corner to level/support when using whole bed.
* Much More...
All Respective Owners Manuals (Van, Motor, Electronics, Etc) are Included