LOCATED IN GREATER NEW ORLEANS AREA.
"Happiness is found along the way, not at the end of the road."
Melt away the hours and lose yourself in luxury on your next road trip...
Meet "Van Gogh", my 7-passenger 2005 Chevy Express conversion van. The ultimate in comfort, fun and style, Van Gogh features:
- High top roof
- 5 doors
- 4 leather captain's chairs
- Leather fold-out rear bench seat
- 25-inch flat panel television
- DVD player,
- Front and rear stereo systems
- Multi-disk CD player
- Rear cabin RCA A/V inputs
- Wireless headphones
- Separate front and rear AC/Heat systems
- Cabin cruise lighting
- Window shades
- Tilt, cruise control, power windows & door locks
- 6-way power cockpit seats
- V-8 engine
- 31 gallon tank and (est) 18 highway mpg (14 city)
There's plenty of space for your luggage behind the rear bench seat and lots of overhead compartments in the passenger cabin for keeping smaller items handy. The van has been well-maintained, has very low mileage and no known mechanical issues. There are some MINOR cosmetic issues with the body (a crack in the right rear bumper and some minor wear to the paint & pin striping detail), but overall, it looks great. Please show up an hour before your rental reservation so I can give you the tour & walk you through the operational details.
- You'll receive the van with a full tank of gas. Please make sure to return it with a full tank or you'll be charged for the cost of replacing the fuel.
- There is NO SMOKING allowed in the vehicle.
- I'm not nit picky, but please return the van in reasonably clean condition. By this I mean: please at least remove any trash & wipe up any spills, etc. If the interior is filthy and/or full of garbage, you may be charged a cleaning fee of up to $50.
- Fee for lost key(s) and/or keyless entry gizmo(s) is $50/per.
- I'm generally flexible about mileage limitations, so if you think your trip may go over my listed mileage limit, please check with me beforehand and give me an estimate of your expected overage. I'll let you know in advance if extra mileage charges will apply.
- And last, but not least, "DBAA!"
Violation of this rule will result in very bad karma.:-)
Please feel free to message me with any questions. Thank you for looking and have a great day!:-)