Behold the last V8 Ford Raptor ever made.
If you're looking at this listing, you know what this truck is. Not only is it high and mighty, but comes with a 2.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires, LED light bar and is completely Rhino Lined. Yes, this truck is Rhino Lined for durability and safety. Easy to clean, easy to take offroad. This workhorse is sure to get the job done or just be king of the mall crawlers. The seats in this truck are more comfortable than my RS7's and the front camera and lift make visibility a breeze.
The rear seats fold upwards for increased cargo capabilities or an easy place to let your pupper reside. Just let me know if you're planning on having your pup in the truck, it needs to be cleaned accordingly.
I love this 411HP monster and so will you.
1. The car comes with a TollTag, so you can drive effortlessly throughout Dallas-Fort Worth (and all of Texas!)
2. There is absolutely NO SMOKING, per the Turo smoking policy. If you smoke, I will uphold the policy to the fullest extent.
3. Tires for this car are very expensive. Spirited driving is very different from sitting in a parking lot doing burnouts. The car should be driven and appreciated, but not abused. Tire tread depth is measured before and after every rental, and should any irregularities be present upon return inspection, a supplement will be requested from the Turo Support team.
4. It should ONLY be filled with 91 or 93 octane gasoline, and I would ask for a receipt or uploaded picture as proof of such. This not only protects the car, but good ole "Texas 93" allows it to perform to the best of its ability!
5. Please don't take my Raptor offroad unless discussing with me first - absolutely no jumping it. Period. No race or track use or otherwise, per Turo's rental policy guidelines. Vehicle is expected to be returned as clean as you pick it up.
6. I would ask that you let me know if you are going to have pets, this vehicle is pet-friendly but will need to be cleaned.
7. Please be mindful of inclement weather, if applicable, during your trip, and try to find shelter for the car should hail or high winds be on the forecast. I'll try to make anyone aware of potential weather scenarios as such upon pick-up.
8. Above all else, please enjoy the car!