Low Mileage (70k)
This four-door, long-bed, 09' Tacoma is perfect for your outdoor adventures.
- New Cooper All Terrain Oversized Tires (Summer)
- New Bridgestone Blizzak Snow Tires (Winter)
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Roadside Kit
- Raider Truck Topper (locks, big enough for anyone 6'4" and under to sleep inside. Can be removed and replaced for a small fee).
- 20MPG Highway
Available Accessories (let me know what you want on the truck before you pick up):
- Thule fold down tray rack (Hitch mounted fits any two bikes including irregular frames, and 29" wheels)
- Thule rooftop tray rack (fits any two bikes including irregular frames and 29" wheels)
- Yakima SkyBox (16 cubic feet. Can fit about ten pairs of skis, camping gear for four, or a medium-sized person. Opens from both sides and locks)
- Yakima Ski Rack (fits up to six pairs of skis, four pairs of fat skis)
- Dog Mahal - I have a large memory foam dog bed, carpet, an electric fan and easy access dog bowls for covered bed. There are also four windows that can be opened. No dog? No worries, these things will be removed and the bed cleaned between uses.