THE 2017 TOYOTA TUNDRA TRD-PRO BRAND NEW
All decked out and ready for an adventure in Colorado! If you're planning to spend some time in the mountains, this is a must! 4-wheel-drive and 4-low. We take excellent care of this TUNDRA and it shows.
One of the ONLY TUNDRA TRD-PRO available here on the Turo marketplace in Colorado!
Toyota Racing Development USA (TRD USA) has been building high-performance Toyotas since 1979, and we've used this know-how to create our most formidable truck yet—the Tundra TRD Pro. Built to dominate extreme terrain, Tundra TRD Pro kicks things up a notch with specially tuned Bilstein® shocks, unique off-road wheels and tires, a heavy-duty skid plate and an aggressive TRD-tuned exhaust. It's the same factory-engineered toughness that proved itself by winning its class at Baja in 2014 before conquering Chile's most fearsome volcanoes and the Arctic Circle in the dead of winter. Let's show the world what a full-size truck is capable of.
Tundra TRD Pro packs a punch with a tuned dual exhaust that gives the 5.7-liter V8 a ferocious bark. TRD-tuned suspension, with tuned front springs and remote-reservoir TRD Pro Bilstein® front and rear shocks to help you tame the tough trails. Add headlights with black sport bezels, a TRD Pro-stamped truck bed and a 1/4-in. aluminum skid plate, and this truck is ready to intimidate.
- Oversize all season tires
_ Seating for 5
- LEATHER heated seating front and rear
- Folding Rear Seats for Tons of Luggage Space
- Tinted Windows
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Power Windows and Locks
- Steering-Wheel Controlled Cruise Control
- HD Radio, XM Radio, CD, DVD, USB, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, and Hands-Free
- All-Weather Mats
Some New Key Features: 100% FREE Terminal Pick-Up and Drop-Off (Valet Service - NO Cabs, NO Shuttles, NO More), NO Cleaning Required, Additional ADDONS Available, 7 DAY OR MORE rental required. If less than 7 DAYS $120 Terminal Pick-Up and Drop-off fee.
How does pick-up and drop-off work? As soon as you land, text to let us know you've arrived. Make your way to your baggage claim carousel on Level 5 and grab all of your bags. Then go down 1 level via escalator or elevator to Level 4, proceed to the passenger pick-up short term parking area and we'll meet you there with your car. We'll help you load up, go through the Turo checklist, confirm your drop-off time, and hand you the keys.
When you return the car, you'll want to let us know when you're going to arrive so that we can meet you. We'll meet at the same place you picked up the car, Level 4 passenger pick-up short term parking area. We'll quickly go through the end of the trip checklist, help you unload, and you'll be able to walk from your car right to the ticket counter for your airline. It really couldn't get any easier.
SPECIAL FEATURES / ADDONS
- BIKE RACK, 2 BIKES ($50/trip) - This is a Hitch-mounted bike rack that holds 2 bikes. If you'd like one of the bike racks on our Landcruiser, let us know when you book the vehicle. Providing a bike rack is dependent on availability.
We do everything we possibly can to make EVERY renter happy with their experience with us. If you rent from us and you have a wonderful experience, please do us a HUGE favor and leave us a 5-STAR REVIEW. If you rent from us and something wasn't quite to your satisfaction, PLEASE let us know as quickly as possible so we have the opportunity to make it right.
TOLL ROAD DISCOUNTS
You are more than welcome to use toll roads with our vehicles PLUS with our vehicles you will receive a 15% discount on all tolls. All of our vehicles are equipped with an ExpressToll pass that is also equipped with an HOV lane mode. Tolls in Colorado do not have toll booths - it's all done electronically and billed to us. After your booking we will submit a request to you to be reimbursed for those fees plus an $10 processing fee per trip.
Don't have time to re-fuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, we'll take care of it. Please note that we do charge a small $10 re-fueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
JUST A FEW CONDITIONS
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana. If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated ($350+).
(2) Pets are allowed, but we ask that you keep them in a crate while in the car. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
(3) Turo App Required. For all of our bookings, we do require that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos. You will especially need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.
"Off-roading" or driving on any non-maintained roads is prohibited with vehicles listed on Turo. Unfortunately all abuse of the Turo policies have to be reported to Turo if there is damage. If there is damage caused by off-roading the renter will be responsible.