Tacoma Can be used for:
1. Moving - If a small truck is needed, then save yourself some money and use this one. I don't charge by the mile, unlike uhaul/other moving companies.
2. Towing (Light towing only)
4. Tailgating at sports games
5. Nearby Roadtrips (Can seat up to 4 people with seat belts) - Use it to store the ice boxes, barbeque, tents, etc.
6. Going to the mountains (Comes with tire chains)
7. Just to know what it feels like to drive a Tacoma
8. Take a girl out on a date (If for some reason she really wants to go in a Tacoma)
9. Need to pick up furniture/appliances from the store/someone's house
Car Options: Passenger & Driver Airbag, Power Lock, Power Window, Manual Air Condition, ABS, Traction Control, Pickup Truck Bed Liner, AUX Input (For audio), Automatic Transmission, Variable Assist Steering, Side Airbags, Side Head Curtain Airbags, AM/FM Stereo CD/MP3 Player, Electronic Stability Control, Front Bucket Seats, Interior Air Filter, Limited Slip Differential.
Drive Train: 2.7L 4 Cyl injection 2WD
Truck Bed: 6 Feet with Truck Bed Liner
MPG: with a full tank (Around 18 to 19 gallons), I usually get over 400 - 420 miles before I fill up. But depends on how it's driven. I commute with this truck, so mostly highway miles.
Mileage: 48,099 Miles as of 07/04/2012