People are continually leaving notes for me asking to buy my little white truck. It's small and super easy to drive (so long as you can drive stick), it's a 4x4 if for some reason you need it (let's talk), and it can carry crap in the back. It's got a bed liner so I'm not too worried about what goes back there, but if it's going to be really messy, let's discuss that as well.
It's old, but it's solid; if you need to move a couch or a TV or pick up a large box from Ikea or something, it should do you just fine. The full rundown of the aging beast's ailments:
* Lack of critter comforts: No A/C, cruise, interval wipers. It's an old timey truck bench seat, but it rides comfortably.
* Imperfections: It's been well loved and well used - there are paint marks, the passenger's headrest is a little crooked, there are scuffs and light stains here and there. Sometimes the passenger speaker cuts out.
On the plus side:
* It has a bungee cargo net and tarp you can use for securing loads, super easy.
* Bring your iPod or a USB stick with your favorite MP3s. In fact, after you rent, I'd love to hear your favorite driving song to add to my playlist. :)
* Great visibility, sits up high and fun to drive.
Cargo area dimensions (based on internet search; I haven't measured yet to verify but these feel right): length (inches): 73.8, front width (inches): 59.8, width between arches (inches): 41.7 and height (inches): 17.1
1996 Nissan TruckLittle Nissan 4x41559
Great guy with a rugged truck. If only the gas mileage was better.
Great truck for moving stuff. Its bare-bones, so don't expect anything fancy like air conditioning or power windows. It got the job done with no problems and Ren is super nice and accommodating.
This is easily five stars. I've been furnishing my new place and this truck has been a great accessory to hauling large items from everywhere in the Bay Area. I've even decided to request an extension to use it. It works wonderfully and the owner is really easy to work with. Highly recommended.