Featured on RelayRide twitter! https://twitter.com/Turo/status/578602059425046528
Fuel efficient truck that's great for picking large items up from Home Depot or helping you for that next move! This truck averages 15-20 MPG and has a very roomy interior with 5 seat belts on all leather seats. It has a tow hitch and can tow over 6000 lbs. You can borrow a convertible hand truck/dolly and/or tie down straps with it on request. The driver’s seat is fully adjustable and you can raise/lower the steering wheel to comfortably accommodate a wide range of drivers.
PLEASE contact me prior to requesting custom dropoff/pickup. I do work so I will have to confirm that I will be able to make it.
1) Why type of fuel does it take (premium, diesel, etc)?
The truck runs on regular gasoline of octane 87 or greater.
FIRST TIME RENTERS:
1) Please book the car at least 48 hours in advance.
2) Driving eligibility verification from Turo usually takes 1 business day and possibly longer for a foreign license.
3) You will be asked to submit a photo of your driver's license, credit/debit card, and passport if have a non-U.S. license.
4) If you are not approved before the pickup time, the reservation will be automatically canceled. Eligibility requirements:
FIRST TIME RENTER INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Create a Turo account
2) Get pre-approved to drive by uploading photo of your driver license and credit card
3) Wait for approval
4) Make a request on this car
1) You will get a 100% refund if you cancel the booking at least 7 days before the pick up time.
2) You will get a 90% refund if you cancel the booking at least 24 hours before the pick up time.
These are Turo terms and conditions: https://turo.com/policies/cancellation-policy
1) No smoking in the car anytime.
2) No driving under the influence anytime.
3) No pets anytime unless cleared by me as the owner.
4) Clean out any trash prior to return
5) Fill up gas prior to return
6) Extraordinarily dirty condition there will be a $20 cleaning fee. http://support.turo.com/entries/21793154-Owner-cleaning-fee
7) You are responsible for all traffic or parking tickets during the rental, and all liabilities related to it.
8) You are responsible for bringing the car back to the pickup location unless otherwise communicated.
9) Late Returns: If you happen to be late no worries just request an extension on Turo through your booking.
10) Turo fees and fines:
Please leave a review after the trip! Hope you enjoy your renting experience!