You can park the truck/car around the address listed, please consider:
PARKING SPOT DO NOT PARK THE CAR IN A SPOT WITH STREET SIGNAL OF 2 OR 1 HOUR OF PARKING PERMISSION.
STREET CLEANING DO NOT PARK THE CAR WHERE THE SWEEP IS INSIDE THE FOLLOWING 24 HOURS Take a picture of street cleaning sign when you return and upload in TRIP PHOTOS.
RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TICKETS for 24 hours.
2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500Nikola's Dodge15410
Great truck. Definitely got the job done. A bit difficult finding parking for my vehicle when picking up the truck--but that's just SF. There were a couple maintenance lights on during the trip, which was a bit nerve wrecking as I was traveling outside the city. Despite that, all ran smooth. Had to fill up some air in the back tires, likely because of the weight I loaded into the truck from my move. If I lived in SF, I would def rent again for any bulky transfer needs.
The truck was easy to find and ran well. It sits up pretty high but was easy to drive and maneuver around the city. Nikola responded quickly when I needed him to remotely unlock the car. Overall no complaints.
It's a nice car. I parked it on Market and then I found I couldn't start it. I tried to contact the owner but he did not answer my phone and asked me to send him message. The thing is , he did not give me any help when I tell him I can't start the car which made feel disappointed.
Difficult user experience.
- Received vehicle on empty fuel, had to immediately go to gas station
- Vehicle location isn't precise because it is street parked. Can be a few blocks off. Adds to pick-up time.
- Vehicle not in very clean condition.
- General pickup area is very low on parking. Expect to circle block for several minutes
- Owner, however, is very responsive on text, which minimized otherwise difficult situation