First time renters get $25 off! Referral link:
Automatic transmission with am/fm radio and CD player. Great light truck for everyday hauling / moving needs. No USB/audio jack.
Efficient, fuel-saving, fun and easy to drive. Excellent condition and clean. Our truck gets regular oil changes and maintenance and has newish tires.
Book instantly at your convenience, free street parking if you need to leave a car.. Lockbox option to retrieve the key if we are unavailable to meet.
Bungee ties and tarp available for moving (please request upon booking).
This is a 2 seater. Back seats can carry 2 additional people however they are jump seats that are a very tight squeeze and not recommended for people to ride beyond a short distance. Back jump seats can lift up to store more things (see pics).
Bed length is 6 ft. Not set up for towing.
We will request an additional $0.40 per mile over the limit as opposed to Turo's policy of $0.75, which you can leave in cash upon return or paypal to us within 12 hours of return. If we go through Turo, they will charge 75 cents/mile.
Please note that you are paying for the rental of the vehicle and not for the owners working to clean up after a renter. We appreciate that the renter leaves it in the same condition as when picked up:
- Leave it as clean as before and do not leave trash.
- Fuel at the same level as when picked up, regular unleaded will work.
- The vehicle has to be picked up and returned within the times booked due to insurance coverage of the rental period only. It's okay to return early but not late. Book it for longer than you think you need if it's all the same price so there's no rush.
- No smoking anything. We understand the smoker's plight, but please just don't do it in your rental.
- No animals allowed.
- Please take care of any tolls or parking tickets. You can zip through the Fastrak lane if preferred, just make sure to reimburse us with cash upon return.
- Please take care when driving and moving to avoid dings and scratches and make sure you have or obtain adequate insurance coverage (it's also likely your own insurance will be better than Turo's).
Please confirm in your booking that you have read this entire listing and Turo's rental policies.
Above all, we appreciate your communication should anything not go as planned. Thank you!
Please review Turo's rental policies for more details through the link below:
If need to use Uber or Lyft to get to our location, please use our referral links for first time riders:
Uber $15 off first ride: https://get.uber.com/invite/8dk43ue
Lyft $50 off first ride: https://www.lyft.com/invite/ALICE312239