Up for rent is a 2015 Toyota Tundra. It is a great for cargo and fits 5 people very comfortably.
This truck features:
- Tinted rear windows
- Tons of cargo space in back
- Bluetooth, AUX, USB, CD
- Touch screen head unit
- Back Up Camera
Even though this is a truck. Turo DOES NOT allow anything to be towed by this vehicle. Please go to Uhaul if you need to tow anything. Thank you for understanding.
Pickups / Drop offs
- Please refer to our rate chart for fees. Anything over 1 week rental is FREE.
- During business hours of 8am-7pm, we can pickup from airport at terminal and drop off at our business location which is 15 minutes away. When returning, please come to the same location and we can drop you off at airport.
- Please understand this is how we can keep costs low with pickup and drop offs, this is the same thing that would happen with LAX Turo service and other rental companies.
- We can accommodate anytime around the clock, from 10pm-6am please have 24 notice.
- This is a very convenient and hassle free service!
- Please return the car is reasonably clean condition.
- NO SMOKING! We will charge $250 to get the smell out the car.
We have these conveniences available as well for $5/day or $25/week. This can be charged on Turo or paid by cash.
- Baby Seat
- Infant Seat
- In-car dual DVD Players
- Any reasonable request will be met upon asking.
Please ask for accommodations when renting so we can have it ready for you.
If this car is not available, we have plenty of other cars available:
Always great to rent from Eric! Convenient and outstanding communication & customer satisfaction is the best! They got a great team to keep your service as easy as it can be! Jessica is very nice and outgoing she made everything simple and organized! Thank you again, will rent from you guys again and I really do recommend them to everyone who needs a car/van/truck to rent. All the vehicle I rented previously was all clean and ready to drive! 😊
My two Turo experience did not go well, but Eric's team saved the day. They were great! Very professional. Jessica & Gabrielle were helpful, made the process easy & friendly. Will definitely rent from this team again.
I had an extremely poor experience with this owner. Be aware before renting from this person. I rented a truck from Eric for one day to move some furniture on a trailer. I informed Eric I need to attach a trailer and he approved and directed me to the Uhaul down the street. Upon returning the truck at the end of the day, Eric was not there to pickup the truck but sent another person to pickup the truck. This man (Rick) appeared intoxicated and was smoking something. As I felt I was not safe, I left him the keys. I got a text from Eric stating that this man will take the car from me. The truck was in pristine condition with absolutely no dents or scratches when left with Rick. I get a call from Eric shortly after leaving the truck stating that the car has a dent in the rear bumper! Considering the condition of the man picking up the car and the fact that it's a darker parking lot, this man slammed the truck and tried to blame it on me. Eric then blames me for the dent and asks for about $1500 for damage repair.
I am clearly being scammed in this situation. I am upset at the situation and level of dishonesty.
Warning to all renters from Eric and his employees. You might get scammed as well!
Eric's truck really came through in a pinch. My brother had to replace the engine in his car and it definitely wouldn't fit in mine so we were able to find, reserve, and pick up Eric's clean Tundra in an hour's time. After that it was a trek to complete our day but we couldn't do it without Eric's help. Nice guy, good vehicle.