In pristine condition, this 4x4 Tacoma TRD Sport model is equipped with a strong 4.0-liter V6 motor and automatic transmission that are ready for light-duty, local hauling or road tripping adventures. It rides like an SUV, but has a six-foot pickup bed attached.
For motorcyclists, the Tacoma is also available with loading ramps, tie-downs, six rail-mounted tie-down cleats, gas cans and even drink coolers..
It always comes with a full tank of gas, complete owner’s manual and a FasTrak Tollroad Pass.
Motorcycle ramps & tie-downs (optional)
Gas cans & drink cooler (optional)
In-bed AC outlet
Custom-fit air mattress (optional)
Free street parking is available in my neighborhood. Long-term SNA airport parking lot--1512 Main Street in Irvine--is minutes away. Free pickup available from this location.
The truck and I live just 5 minutes from Orange County’s John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana (SNA), so curbside pick up and drop off can be done quickly and easily. Reasonably priced delivery also available.
• What’s Included: Each rental includes a full tank of gas, complete owner’s manual and a FasTrak tollroad Pass.
• No off-Roading: Experience everything this great state has to offer, but please stick to paved roads.
• Toll tracker: There’s no daily fee to use my FasTrak pass. It’s provided for your convenience and access to discounted toll rates. Charges will be invoiced through Turo.
• Vehicle information: Please don’t hesitate to ask about any of the vehicle’s features—where they’re at, what they’re for and how to use them--before, during or after the rental period. Call or text me at 949-279-0909.
• Fuel: The gas tank is topped off prior to each rental with Regular, 87-octane gasoline. Please return it full of fuel. If not, a convenience fee of $10 will be charged, in addition to actual cost of the gas needed to top it off.
• Cleaning: The truck will be delivered to you sparkling clean. With normal use on paved roads, washing and vacuuming are not necessary for short-term rentals. Feel free to run it through a high-quality car wash and otherwise maintain its appearance at any time. If the truck is exceptionally dirty when returned, a $50 cleaning fee will be applied.
• Food, drinks, pets & smoking: No, no, no and no.
• Abuse: Please enjoy the Tacoma, but don’t drive it super-aggressively--the on-board electronics will rat you out every time.
Will you know if I drive it like a race truck?
Yes, the truck's on-board electronics will rat you out every time.
2010 Toyota Tacoma4x4 Toyota Tacoma 4.0-Liter, V6-Powered Do-It-All Pickup Truck1551
Nice looking Tacoma! A real head turner! This was a perfect Turo experience, meet all expectations. Clean smooth ride. Owner was very accommodating. Don't hesitate to rent from Eric. Thanks again.