A Fast, Furious, Fun & Fully Loaded, 7-Seater Audi Q7 Prestige S-Line offers the following amenities & more:
- 8" Screen NAVIGATION / Multimedia / Info System
- Push Button to Start & Stop Engine
- 12 Speaker Bose System With CD/DVD
- Dual-USB Plug Chargers (Two Total) with 2 of Each (Apple & Micro USB) Cables
- 2 SD Card Slots for your Own Music
- Back-Up Color Camera With Guide Lines
- Parking Sensors - Front & Back
- Bluetooth/Handsfree Phone & Audio for Multiple Devices
- Multi-function Turn & Push button Knob/Controller
- Panoramic - Full-Car Size Sunroof with Second Smaller Sunroof for 3rd Seat passengers
- Audi Voice - Perform Many Functions with Voice
- Heated/Cooled Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- True Keyless Entry - Just Walk-up to Car, and pull handle to open
- True Keyless Lock - press any of the four door handles - car is locked
- Remote Gate Lift
- CD/DVD Player in Front Screen - DVD Only operable when vehicle stopped
- All Back seats lay flat for items as big as Washing Machines, Futons, etc
- Middle row seats move forward & back & recline
A gorgeous, black on black 7-Seater German engineered Audi SUV that drives amazingly smooth, yet faster than any other SUV I have ever driven.
Brand new 21" Pirelli tires & silent interior lets you enjoy conversations & music at any speeds.
This is the top of the line S-Line Prestige Model.
With only 60K miles, in superior condition, always maintained.
A versatile, fast and fun to drive SUV from Audi. You will truly enjoy the experience and functionality of this amazing SUV.
Back-Up Color Camera With Guide Lines
4 USB Slots (Via 2 Plugs)
Multi-Control Central Knob
Heated Steering Wheel
Bluetooth Phone & Music
There are no problems or issues in finding parking in and around my residence.
Have fun, be safe - no smoking or drinking. And put it in Sport Mode and FLOOR IT, See how it feels.
2012 Audi Q7Fast, Furious, Fun & Fully-Loaded Audi Q7 S-Line Prestige1553
The owner cancelled this trip 5 days before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.
It was a horrible experience- I cried when I had to get back in my own car, and I drive a BMW! Car envy aside, Andy is AMAZING, genteel and absolutely charming, and I felt like I made a new friend. I also offered to drive his Audi any time he needed it out of his way!