------ ABOUT THE WRANGLER ------
All decked out and ready for an adventure in Austin! If you're planning to spend some time in the mountains, this is a must! 2014 Wrangler Unlimited, Automatic transmission, 4-wheel-drive and 4-low. We take excellent care of this Jeep and it shows.
If you want to take the roof off, you're more than welcome to. When the hard top is on, the front 2 panels may be removed if you'd like, though the rear main piece is several hundred pounds and must remain in place.
One of the best Jeep Wranglers available here on the Turo marketplace in Austin!
- 5 Seats and 4 Doors, Comfortable with 4
- 17/21 MPG
- Automatic 5-Speed Transmission
- Massive 35" Tires and a 3-Inch Lift
- Off Road Bumpers and Rock Rails with 9500 lbs Winch
- Custom LED Headlights
- Hard-Top with Easily Removable Panels above Front Seats
- Folding Rear Seats for Tons of Luggage Space
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Tinted Windows
- 4-Wheel Drive On-Demand
- Power Windows and Locks
- Steering-Wheel Controlled Cruise Control
- Upgraded Speakers/Subwoofer and Pioneer NEX4100 Head Unit
- HD Radio, XM Radio, CD, DVD, USB, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, and Hands-Free
- Built-In Navigation with Apple Car Play and Android Auto
- All-Weather Mats
------ SPECIAL FEATURES / ADDONS ------
- BIKE RACK, 2 BIKES ($25/trip) - This is a hitch-mounted bike rack that holds 2 bikes. If you'd like one of the bike racks on our Wrangler, let us know when you book the vehicle. Providing a bike rack is dependent on availability.
- FULL HARDTOP/DOOR REMOVAL ($25) - If you want to experience a true Wrangler experience,, I can fully take off the hardtop and doors and safely store them. The hard top is several hundred pounds and can be easily damaged if you attempt to remove it yourself.
------ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ------
We do everything we possibly can to make EVERY renter happy with their experience with us. If you rent from us and you have a wonderful experience, please do us a HUGE favor and leave us a 5-STAR REVIEW. If you rent from us and something wasn't quite to your satisfaction, PLEASE let us know as quickly as possible so we have the opportunity to make it right.
------ TOLL ROAD DISCOUNTS ------
You are more than welcome to use toll roads with our vehicles PLUS you will receive a 15% discount on all tolls. All of our vehicles are equipped with an TxTag pass that is also equipped with an HOV lane mode. Tolls in Austin do not have toll booths - it's all done electronically and billed to us. After your booking we will submit a request to you to be reimbursed for those fees plus an $8 processing fee per trip.
------ RE-FUELING ------
Don't have time to re-fuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, we'll take care of it. Please note that we do charge a small $8 re-fueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
------ JUST A FEW CONDITIONS ------
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana. If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated ($350+).
(2) Pets are allowed, but we ask that you keep them in a crate while in the car. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
(3) Turo App Required. For all of our bookings, we do require that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos. You will especially need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.
(4) Please note that while this is set up for off-road adventures, Turo does not allow for that.