This is a great SUV that drives well in the winter weather. Although it is not All Wheel Drive, it is Front Wheel Drive which grips nearly as well as AWD in bad weather. If you need to move stuff then this car is well equipped for that with plenty of cargo room. Comes with a complimentary Garmin GPS that you can use for the duration of the trip. Car location is a 5 minute walk from the Wayne Train Station!
Why rent from me? Because I offer:
1. Flexibility: My clients really appreciate the flexibility that I offer. Even when it is snowing or a last minute rental my clients have grown to appreciate my flexibility and ability to deliver a great car rental service even when my competitors are not returning messages or cancelling trips.
2. Instant Book: Why wait hours for a response from my competition and hope that they want to rent their car out to you? When you book with me, you can be assured that you will get the car and that the trip won't mysteriously get cancelled like with some of my peers.
3. Great value: While I may not always have the lowest priced cars, my rental prices are very competitively priced. You will find my level of service, professionalism, and experience cannot be matched by my competition.
4. Multiple Cars: Because I rent out more than one car, that provides me with greater flexibility to provide a client with a car in case they need to extend the rental and the current car is not available or if there is an accident. This flexibility can save you time, money, and stress.
5. Customer Service: I provide excellent customer service and have experience getting clients back on the road in case of an emergency such as a busted tire or a car accident. In many cases I can answer your question in far less time than Turo Customer service.
6. Experience: I have been doing this for over two years a year now and take this business very seriously. I have over 200 trips under my belt and a five-star rating. With my unmatched value, customer service and experience, my cars are the only ones that should be on your radar!
7. Highly Competitive Monthly Rates: You are welcome to check out the competition, however when it comes to monthly rentals, this is the best value out there. Whether you are in between cars, temporarily in the area, or just don't want to deal with the credit checks and hassles of buying a car this is the solution for you (If renting for over two months then you are required to bring the car in to a shop that I have an account with every 8 weeks or when the maintenance light comes on, whichever is sooner. For rental periods under 2 months then you are required to bring the car into a shop that I have an account with when the maintenance light goes on).
8. Unlimited Miles for trips over a week: This is a great convenience for many renters who don't want to have to worry about counting miles or expensive overages! For those who are renting from me for a few days, talk to me if you think that you may go over the daily mileage limit. I am reasonable and will usually work something out so that you can avoid paying the full $.75/mile overage charge. This policy is designed to discourage people who want to rent a car for only a day and put 1000 miles on it, not to inconvenience vacationers and business travelers who want one less thing to worry about. If you want a car with truly unlimited miles for any rental period then check out my 2010 Toyota Corrolla by looking under my profile.
9. I'll pick you up if you choose delivery. If the rental period is long enough then pickup is free!
Deliveries within a 10 mile radius do not require a ride back*. Airport, Center City, West Philly, and other locations within my discretion do not require a ride back*. Due to the cost of using Lyft, Deliveries over 10 miles require the renter to give me a ride back; be sure to budget time for a ride-along. Ride-alongs keep the delivery costs lower and allow me to give superior service to a greater number of customers!
*During situations such as surging Lyft prices or if I need to pickup another car from another renter then I may require a ride back home or to a closer location.
No smoking. No pets.
2012 Ford EscapeChris's Ford15525
Chris is good to work with, he manages his vehicles well, and customers respectfully
Great on gas, fast especially once the turbo kicks in, brakes are very responsive, plus there are plenty of places to charge your phone or put your things like your phone or multiple drinks, change, excetera in. Handles extremely well! Definitely will rent again!
November 14, 2016
Chris was courteous, helpful, and very professional. His car was in excellent condition. Without hesitation, I would rent from Chris again.
This was my first time renting from Turo. Chris was GREAT! I needed a car for a long period of time. Chris made sure i kept one of his cars for the duration of time i needed a car. Chris even swapped out cars when needed so that my family could still get around. If you want good customer service Chris is who you should rent from. In the future when i need to rent a car I am contacting Chris first. You should too. Thanks again Chris