You'll love my 2006 Porsche Cayenne S. It's luxurious, extremely comfortable and very fast.
- Only Cayenne S on Turo. Also includes free delivery, and unlimited miles**
- 385hp V-8 with excellent acceleration
- Professionally detailed prior to being delivered
- Comfortably seats five and has the performance and agility you'll love
- Perfect for long trips with family or friends (unlimited mileage included for NO fee).
My service almost outmatches the legendary Porsche performance. I believe traditional exotic car rental is far too expensive and restrictive for renters. Renting my Porsche should feel as easy as hailing an Uber (without the surge fees). Bookings come with:
- FREE curbside delivery (within 5 miles of downtown; including hotels, Airbnb's or anywhere else within 5 miles)
- FREE curbside pickup of car after rental is complete.
NOTE: I do NOT offer airport pickup or dropoff under ANY circumstances. Please be prepared to return the car on time or there will be late fees.
DO NOT SMOKE ANYTHING IN THIS CAR AT ANYTIME WHATSOEVER. If smoke is present, there will be a $300 detailing fee charged to you. This is *extremely* important because my family suffers from asthma.
**********After Booking************** 1. I will confirm pickup/drop off within one hour of trip start time.
2. If I'm unable to reach you, or have not received notice you will be late after 30 minutes past trip time, I will cancel the reservation and only offer a partial refund.
3. During the trip I will reach out to you at least once to ensure the car meets your expectations and nothing is out of the ordinary.
4. If you are uncomfortable with or unable to meet these expectations, I suggest you book bother vehicle. *****************************************
Are you a first-time Turo renter without an account? Use my referral link and get a $25 credit!
***Rules of the Road***
Please treat my car as you would your own.
- NO smoking (any hint of smoke will incur a $250 FEE)
- NO racing (any moving violations or parking violations will be paid by the renter)
- Please pick up after yourself prior to returning
- Please fill up the tank with premium ONLY gas (and please leave the receipt on the dash)
- NO pets. I love animals but they should not ride in the car in any capacity
- Mistakes happen. If you spill something or cause damage just let me know. I'm sure we can reach an amicable solution
- Pease allow 5-10 minutes upon delivery for the required walk-around and explanation of the vehicle features. I strive to provide a unique rental experience
2006 Porsche CayenneJohn's Porsche Cayenne S15514
First off, the car was excellent and was a great highway cruiser for the trip we were taking. John is very quick to respond to any questions, and he is flexible and accommodating in terms of pickup and return. Would definitely rent again.
The Cayenne was great and I would definitely use John and his services again while I'm in Miami. It was convenient and delivered to my location I didn't have to do anything but book it and they took care of the rest. I'm already looking to book something in Atlanta and Las Vegas...
Great car, great service and overall great experience. The car was dropped off at my home on time. John walked me around and showed me some features and explained rules of the road. Any questions I had he answered promptly. At the end of the trip he picked up the car and thanked me for the rental. Excellent experience!
John's car is awesome it runs great, it looks great, and it is very very clean. Renting from John was awesome because he was very personable he brought the car right to me as soon as I stepped out of the airport doors, I didn't have to take a cab to the person I'm renting from as I normally do. He also explained everything I needed to know about the car and he was very fast in responding to any questions that I had. He created a no hassle experience he was so nice I felt bad about leaving him in front the airport. If your in Miami and you want a luxury experience make sure you rent from John he will have you covered even if you need somewhere to stay too!