Get $25 off your first trip. https://turo.com/c/edmundc
Want to have more fun and less stop at the gas station! This Hybrid gets over 30Mpg in city and freeway!
Beautifully painted in Caviar Black this car will turn heads!
This car is fully loaded!
Navigation, Backup Camera, Lane Departure Warning, Bluetooth, Pandora, Power Lift Gate, Heated and A/C seats (A must have if you know how hot it gets here in the desert!) and much more features to play with!
Free Delivery to Airport or Strip Hotels when car is booked consecutively 2 days in a row! Owner will need ride back! and Vice Versa!
One day rentals are okay will deliver and/or pick up from airport/strip hotels for a fee. The car can be picked up at my home for free! (Will still need a ride back to car's location and vice versa)
Please make sure you have read and agree to these rules before booking my car!
In addition to Turo rules, terms & conditions:
1. Absolutely NO eating or smoking in the car!
2. Absolutely NO reckless driving / tire kicking of any kind please!
3. Please use Chevron/Shell Premium/Supreme Gas. Absolutely no exception, please keep receipt as proof!
4. A cleaning fee will be added if the car comes back excessively dirty! Please if you do wash the car hand wash only!
5. Please no pets of any kind
6. Treat my car like you will treat your own car Please!
7. Please put return time, the time you are actually returning the car and not your flight time etc.
8. Will need ride back to car's location if delivery is selected!
9. Iphone Charger will be included in car and must remain in car or a replacement fee will apply
Please message me if you have any questions or concerns?
Also please check out my other cars I have for rent!
Airport Pickups are at Passenger pick up area for both terminal one and & three
Please make sure to call me when you land and I'll be on my way to pick you up.
Keep in mind that all airport deliveries and 5 mile radius deliveries, driver (me) will need a ride back to the car's location unless other arrangements has been made.
1. Absolutely NO eating or smoking in the car! 2. Absolutely NO off roading or tire kicking of any kind please! 3. Please use Chevron/Shell Premium/Supreme Gas. Absolutely no exception, please keep receipt as proof! 4. If the car is returned excessively dirty a cleaning fee will be added! Please hand wash the car only! 5. Please not pets of any kind! 6. Treat my car like you will treat your own car! 7. Please put return time, the time you are actually returning the car and not your flight time etc. 8. Will need ride back to car's location if delivery is selected! 9. Iphone Charger will be included in car and must remain in car or a replacement fee will apply
2016 Lexus RX 350Luxury at it's finest!154.559
First time using Turo and couldnthave asked for a better experience. The day i was leaving i had to get an earlier flight then intended, and Edmund was very flexible about picking the car up early. Would recommend him to anybody who is looking for a car in the Las Vegas area
Overall the trip was excellent. Edmund met us right at our hotel for pick up and drop off. Car was very clean and in great condition. Amazing gas mileage with the hybrid. Nice, professional and overall friendly guy to deal with. I will definitively rent one of Edmund's cars next time we are in vegas. Thanks for helping making our trip better.
Ed's Hybrid RX is supreme in every way (including the gas required)! Edmund is an excellent communicator and keeps himself readily available throughout the trip. He loves his cars and every one is in impeccable shape. The hybrid gets good MPG and is centrally located at PH parking which was amazingly convenient for our one day rental and errands since we are staying on strip. I recommend any of Edmunds cars and him to anyone looking for an effortless Vegas rental. I will be renting from him again.
First time using turo and very pleased with Edmund. Any one else who will rent from him I'm sure will say good things about the SUV as well as the owner would highly recommend to anyone taking a trip out to fabulous Las Vegas great experience smooth dealing with Edmund from start to finish THANKS !!!!
I would not rent again from Edmund, as a business traveler speed and convenience is my ch more important then price and in this case he asked me to take Uber to airport and I ended up spending more time on the road then what I was planning and used magnifying glass to find a scratch on the car and tried to blame me for it.
This was the second car I rented from Edumund while in Vegas. The first one I got wasn't available during my entire trip, so he let me swap it out with one of his others which was nice. This RX 350 is immaculate, and pretty fun to drive for a hybrid. Edmund is really easy to work with, and he even gave me a ride back to the airport.
Man what can I say about this trip and the beautiful car I picked. But amazing the gentleman was really nice really understanding and helpfull we loved the car so much we thinking of buying one our selves. If I make another trip down there again I will be using this site again. Thanks turo and Ed
Edmund was great to work with. Reply quickly, was right on time at airport and to pick us back to bring back to airport and Lexus RX450 was a beautiful car and worked out great. Would definitely use Edmund again.
This vehicle is Amazing!!! Luxury - classy - technology . I really enjoyed driving this Lexus - It is completely loaded and drives amazing. Great on gas being a hybrid. Edmund was great with pick up and drop off. Very nice guy and easy to work with. Next time I am in Vegas I hope Edmunds Lexus is available because it is at the top of my list. Thanks Edmund!
Great (and first) experience with Turo. Was picked up @ the airport- great communication... Was great to drive around in a car that is a car I actually drive... No lines waiting for rental cars, no shuttle busses, no having to drive around in a car that you would never actually want to drive. His Lexus RX is fully loaded and drives like a dream.
Edmund made this really easy for us, dropping the vehicle off at the airport and dropping us back at the airport at the end of the rental. I rented the Lexus RX350, but Edmund showed up with the RX450H hybrid, which was a real pleasure to drive, both between our downtown hotel and the strip and when we ventured further afield to the Valley of Fire. Why rent a non-descript vehicle from one of the national rental companies, when you can drive a low-mileage luxury car for the same price through Turo? Thanks, Edmund!