-PICK-UP & DROP-OFF SERVICE:
Per renter's request, I can pick up and drop off renters from NYC at Pavonia/Newport PATH Train Station, Jersey City, NJ.
- MILEAGE: MY CAR STILL HAS LESS THAN 40,000 MILES.
- SERVICE UPDATES: ALL TIRES AND BRAKE PADS HAVE BEEN RECENTLY REPLACED.
- EZ PASS IS AVAILABLE TO USE RER RENTER'S REQUEST:
Later, I will send a Paypal invoice and history of transactions to the renter who used my EZ PASS to prove how many times the EZ Pass were used by the renter and how much money needs to be paid to me. Please note that there is a $2.00 service charge to be added for a Paypal transaction & fee.
1) an automatic side mirror adjustment system;
2) built-in heated front car seats;
3) a sun roof;
4) leather seat covers;
5) very nice and clean exterior and interior conditions;
6) an MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack available (working AM and FM radio, CD player is NOT working at this moment. Sorry! What I do is I connect my smart phone which has all my music files to the audio system using the input jack to enjoy the music - the speakers are in great shape);
7) a windshield mounted GPS navigation available to use for free;
8) a cargo shelf available in the trunk (for easy and smart loading);
9) a booster seat, child seat, and infant child seat (all in good shape and ones that my kids have been using) are available to use for free (renters to be responsible to install them properly - these items are free to use and will be borrowed per a renter' request- so, there is no legal liability to the car owner;
10) Android smart phone and iPhone 4 car chargers to use for free (for other iPhone series other than iPhone 4, just bring your own USB recharger cable);
11) AWD (all wheel drive);
12) a jump cable available (just in case); and
13) Dash board mount smart phone dock compatible with most smart phone sizes.
In addition, It is not a smoker's car.
Thus, it does not have smell of cigarette smoke.
No pets allowed inside the car.
2007 Honda CR-VYon's 2007 CR-V (Jersey City, NJ)15526
Yongjoo was very easy-going and helpful. He picked me up at the PATH station, and was on time for pick-up and drop off. The car was clean and in good working order. The price was a little on the higher end (especially since I went over the 150 mile maximum), but it was worth the convenience of having clear communications and ease of pickup/dropoff.
Yon made the rental process extremely straight forward. He communicated promptly and was very helpful.
The car is very comfortable and nice to drive.
We would definitely recommend renting this car and working with Yon.
Hey Turo customers I want to give a big shout out to Yon, we rented his CRV over the New Year Holiday, First of all he was really friendly and easy to deal with. His ride is very nice, clean, comfortable and smooth. The car was super clean. Pick up and drop off was really easy. If your looking to rent a car at a great price then Yon is your man. We will definitely rent from Yon in the Future. Thanks again Yon