Ever since my first Toyota Corolla in college, I've always owned manual cars and I love this Tiguan. Take it on a trip or drive it around town.
It's a rare find and fun to drive. The gears are simple, smooth and it handles great on the road. The rear seats fold flat if you need the extra space.
The fuel economy is good for an SUV it's size.
MPG: 19 city / 26 highway
Free delivery up to 10 miles, if you drop me off at home.
Registration & insurance are in a semi-transparent envelope in the glove compartment.
= Features =
- Heated front seats
- Keyless entry & remote starter
- Mountable ski rack upon request
- Comfortable with 4 Passengers
- Cruise Control
- Bluetooth Connectivity (lighter plug gadget -> AUX input)
- multiple USB ports for charging your phones
= A Few Conditions =
- Absolutely NO SMOKING ($250 detailing fee applicable)
- NO PETS
- $20 refilling fee on top of fuel charge
- Premium Gas Only - Please keep the receipts for records!
- If you use the EZ-Pass for tolls, you will be responsible for the usage.
[ Looking for a luxury hybrid instead? check out my Lexus CT200h! ]