Ever since my first Toyota Corolla in college, I've always owned manual cars and I love this Tiguan. Take it on a trip or drive it around town.
It's a rare find and fun to drive. The gears are simple, smooth and it handles great on the road. The rear seats fold flat if you need the extra space.
The fuel economy is good for an SUV it's size.
MPG: 19 city / 26 highway
This listing is priced to favor long-term rentals: 20% off for weekly, 40% off for monthly.
Free delivery up to 10 miles, if you drop me off at home.
AIRPORTS: instead of the listed flat fee, pickup/dropoff can be arranged for the estimated one-way price of UberX if it suits my schedule. I need to be dropped off at home.
Registration & insurance are in a semi-transparent envelope in the glove compartment.
[ Looking for a luxury hybrid instead? check out my Lexus CT200h! ]
= Features =
- Heated front seats
- Keyless entry & remote starter
- Mountable ski rack upon request
- Comfortable with 4 Passengers
- Cruise Control
- Bluetooth Connectivity (lighter plug gadget -> AUX input)
- multiple USB ports for charging your phones
= A Few Conditions =
- Absolutely NO SMOKING ($250 detailing fee applicable)
- NO PETS
- $20 refilling fee on top of fuel charge
- Premium Gas Only - Please keep the receipts for records!
- If you use the EZ-Pass for tolls, you will be responsible for the usage.
2009 Volkswagen TiguanCheng's Volkswagen1552
This is a great car and owner, the best experience I've had with Turo. The location near downtown Nashua is very convenient. Cheng was kind enough to drop me at the airport shuttle stop at the end of my trip. I hope to rent thi car again!
I had a good experience with Cheng. The Tiguan was as described and he even installed the roof rack on it for me because I had mentioned that I might need it for picking up some family from the airport. Also, it was fun to drive a manual again for a change. He also dropped me off at home afterward.