The Autobiography Edition, simply put, stunning. Incredibly beautiful on the outside, with a plush, rich red leather interior. Honestly, I've been in Range Rovers with less comfortable interiors. And it's centrally located in Germantown, easily accessible with public transportation, Uber, or Lyft.
Driving is a joy--heads turn to watch you go by--and you can just glide past effortlessly. As the Autobiography edition, it comes with a 500 horsepower engine, sport-tuned adaptable suspension, massive brakes, and paddle-shifting. And it's all-wheel drive, so rain and snow are no deterrents to your fun. It's stunningly fast.
This Range comes with every possible option: heated and cooled seats, Sport+ driving mode, a sunroof, navigation, and about anything else you can imagine a vehicle would have.
Drive a $90k+ car for a day, or a week. There is almost nothing else like it on the road.
- Zero tolerance policy for smoking! Please. Just don't. Any evidence of smoking will result in a $250 cleaning fee.
- No track or racing use--period. Please drive responsibly. The car is tracked via GPS and you will receive all speeding tickets.
- A $25 late fee will be charged for every hour late the vehicle is not returned.
- Excess mileage will be billed at the Turo rate, so please pay attention to how many your drive each day.
- Premium gas only (91+). Leave receipts in car when you leave, please!
- Return in the same condition as received. Cleaning fees will apply if you bring it back dirty.
- If you wash the car, please use a high-quality car wash.