2006 SUV truck Toyota Highlander, cloth interior, 2WD, perfect for a family trip or just to do some errands.
The vehicle is available and accessible for drop off and pick up at a very convenient location; where you have access to all public transportation.
The pick up or drop off location of the car is a very convenient, where you have access to public transportation. I take very good care of my cars and I expect you to do the same, I also try to make the cars as affordable as possible for anyone to rent, therefore; I have made a list of things for you to keep in mind during your trip.
Please read before booking
• In an effort to keep our prices as low as possible we don’t include the carwash into your rental price; we leave that up to you. The car is given to you clean and it must be returned in the same condition; you can either wash the car yourself or pay $20.00 at the time of return ($25.00 if you’re billed through Turo claim).
• Car must be HAND WASH ONLY inside and outside, ABSOLUTELY no automatic carwashes. Automatic carwashes may scratch or damage the car and you will be liable for those damages.
• There’s absolutely NO smoking in this car or you’ll be charged $250.00 cleaning fee. That includes; finding any cigarette buds, any ashes inside the vehicle or a strong odor of smoke inside the car.
• We have I-Pass transponders available for rent for a charge of $5.00 a day plus the cost of each toll. Let us know if you need one
• If you need to drop off the vehicle before your scheduled time, please letting us know at least an hour in advance.
• If you need the car for a longer period, you could extend your trip no later than one hour before your trip ends. Please note if the car is unavailable for an extension, the car must be return on time or a late fee of $50 will be charge on a late returned.
• Make sure you inspect the vehicle before you drive off. You have up to one (1) mile from the recorded miles to notate or let me know of any damages.
• If you agree to this terms feel free to rent my car.
Thank you for understanding and remember to drive safe.
2007 Toyota HighlanderPeople's Cars Toyota Highlander15559
Wonderful and easy interaction! I would most definitely love to rent from you again and appreciated the use of your car. Thank you!
Albert and Leslie were a pleasure to deal with. Very prompt and efficient. Very organized. The way u want your rental to be transacted every time. Thank you guys once again. Also ez to find public transport to the car via blueline. Perfect
Excelente! Lesly y Alberto son unas personas muy profecionales. Yo tuve la oportunidad de recoger el carro antes de lo planeado sin ningun problema, el carro estaba limpio y fue muy facil para rentar. Un excelente servicio de parte de ambos yo los recomiendo. 5 starts excellent people to work with.
Cheapest option by far! However, we did run into problems because this is an older car compared to many models. The paneling on the passenger's side left black markings on my legs. Additionally, the automatic key fob was worn down so it was difficult to figure out which button did what, which lead to a lot of unintentional car alarms going off. This is the cheapest option by far, and the owners are very responsive, but you get what you pay for.
Leslie made the rental process smooth The communication was clear and she was very responsive. I decided to extend my rental and that was available online. I have used Turo many times and definitely would rather use than a rental company. I would definitely rent from them again!!
Renting from Alberto from beginning to end was very easy and went very smoothly. The car was as described and Alberto was even nice enough to give me a ride to the train station after I returned the car. Highly recommend renting from him.
I had a great experience with this car; I went to pick it up in the morning, and pick up was easy and convenient. I was able to drop it off at night, before it was due, which was also a huge convenience for me. Alberto even offered me a ride home after! Highly recommend.