Make your next ride in an immaculate Range Rover with the extra luxury package including heated front and rear seats along with a heated steering wheel.
The All Wheel Drive is perfect for Chicago and its crazy weather! Includes heated leather seats for those cold days. Parked right off the Magnificent Mile in the middle of hundreds of great shopping spots and restaurants. Easy to park rear-camera helps with city parallel parking! Kept very clean.
Read our reviews, we provide very fast communication making the rental experience easy and seamless!
IDEAL FOR TRIPS TO CHICAGO
This car is perfect for using on a trip to Chicago. Drive in and out of the dedicated parking spot anytime. Minutes from any of the hotels downtown.
COST COMPARISON PER DAY
• RENTAL CAR COMPANY: $140 = $50 parking + $90 car rental (Not including insurance)
+ Hour waiting at pick-up counter
AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP-OFF
• Be picked-up or dropped off at O'Hare or Midway airport with a day's notice
• $45 per trip to an airport. Pick-up and drop-off would total $90
• Drop-off/pick-ups from the airport are only to downtown Chicago and back from the airport
FOR YOUR SECURITY
• The car does have low-jack w/GPS tracking and emergency remote shut-off in the case of theft
• Must not have negative reviews or less than 5 stars in your trip history!
OUR OTHER LUXURY SUVS IN DOWNTOWN CHICAGO
Snow tires or chains
Heated Steering wheel
Special Snow Mode for Driving
Ski Storage Spot in Middle Seat
Heated Front and Rear Seats
Android/Iphone Phone Charger
Parked in dedicated parking spot M04
• No animals except small monkeys! • No smoking of any kind • Must leave clean • Must fill the tank after usage (premium)! (There is a gas station very close)
2008 Land Rover Range RoverLuxury Edition Range Rover - All wheel drive with heated seats15519
Once again Jason is an awesome person to rent from.
Jason has the rental process down to a science. I live in the loop so this was a smooth pick up. Almost completely automated. The vehicle itself was an eye opener for me. I'd never considered owning one until this experience. Amazing turning radius, acceleration and handling for a luxury SUV under 100K. An overall fantastic and fun experience.