***No smoking, no pets, and please no eating and drinking in the car - (please, please, please honor this policy - if you smoke or leave pet hair, or spill drinks/stain the carpet please be prepared to pay the maximum cleaning fee provided by Turo to get the stains, smoke and/or pet smell out:). We will bring the car to you freshly cleaned so please clean the car if you get it dirty. Please find a cheap vacuum if you get debris or dirt in the car
No racing, No off-road use, No smoking/vape , No Uber/Lyft or rideshare use.
Within 24 hours of the trip start time, send your host (me:) two photos by uploading them to Trip Photos from your Turo dashboard--the photos should show the following:
1) Your license up close. (Your license must not be temporary.)
2) You holding your license next to your face (sort of like a selfie).
3) In the unlikely event of a breakdown or an accident please call Turo roadside assistance, and then send us a message on the Turo app.
4) Please return the vehicle at or before the time on your reservation. Late returns will be charged according to Turo policies.
5) Only those drivers listed on the reservation may operate the vehicle.
6) Never leave the vehicle unattended with keys inside or unattended while running.