Click on my name or go to my link to see my other available vehicles: www.TampaTuro.com
***This car has limited availability.***
Meet Model X...
Model X is the safest, fastest and most capable sport utility vehicle in history. With all-wheel drive and a long lasting battery providing approximately 257 miles of range, which may increase or decrease based on driving conditions and type of driving. The large monitor on the dash will tell you exactly how many miles you are able to travel counting down as you drive.
Model X has ample seating for six adults and all of their gear. And it’s ludicrously fast. Model X is the SUV compromised.
The Model X has the hardware needed for full self-driving capability at a safety level substantially greater than that of a human driver.
Falcon Wing doors allow easy access to second and third row seats from even a tight parking space, while traditional SUV doors or Minivan sliding doors would not grant any access.
Model X is the most aerodynamic SUV in production. In addition, an active spoiler deploys from the rear lift gate to optimize highway efficiency and stability.
Model X comfortably seats six people in three rows. Every seat is the best seat in the house, but the second row seats are a work of art. Mounted on a single post and independently reclining, each second row seat is designed to maximize passenger comfort, legroom, under seat storage and access to the third row. The third row seats fold flat when not in use and the second row seats lean forward and out of the way for even more cargo area.
Largest glass panoramic windshield in production, providing unparalleled views
Falcon Wing doors allow easy access to second and third row seats, even from tight parking spaces
Automatic keyless entry
Automatic rear lift gate
Largest interior storage capacity of its class: 88 cubic feet in the six seat interior configuration
Front trunk with room for luggage, a golf bag, or two strollers.
MY OTHER VEHICLES:
WHY BOOK WITH ME:
• Elite “Power Host” Designation
• Business Class Rated Cars
• 400+ Amazing Reviews
• 5-Star Top Rated Host
• Available 24/7/365 with 1 hour notice
You can count on me, I’m an experienced and reliable Turo Host that knows what I’m doing, and will provide you the highest level of professional service.
My vehicle will be on time and ready for you as scheduled. (BEWARE OF HOSTS with multiple cancellations and no shows). My vehicle will be freshly washed, vacuumed, clean, and full of fuel when you receive it. Most of my vehicles are still under factory warranty and are regularly serviced and well maintained.
Please follow these rules as this is my personal vehicle, not a corporate fleet rental:
1) Return the vehicle clean inside and outside.
2) You may return my vehicle with any level of charge remaining.
3) No smoking, vaping/e-cigs, or pets allowed in the vehicle. (Cleaning fee may apply)
4) Return the vehicle by the due date and time. A late fee will be charged if not returned on time.
5) If you're running late, or want to extend your rental, please use Turo's trip extension process. This must be completed before the vehicle is due to be returned.
6) Any questions, contact me or Turo Support @ support.turo.com
7) Have fun and enjoy the vehicle!
YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE:
Per Turo Policy, TEXT ME a clear photo of the FRONT and BACK of your driver’s license, AND a clear SELFIE type photo of you holding your driver’s license near your FACE. If it is non-US, then also send me a photo of your passport and/or foreign driver’s license or government issues photo ID, if available.
If more than 1 driver I will need the same photos for each driver. TEXT ME these photos ASAP after booking the trip.
Ruskin, FL 33570 / Tampa Bay, FL Area
If you are not going to pick up/drop off the vehicle at my location, I do offer delivery for a fee to your home, work, airport, hotel, or anywhere within about 50 miles/ 1 hour drive of Ruskin, FL 33570. Add this option by selecting and entering your "Pickup & return location".
EXTENDED Delivery Area: I will deliver (drop off and pick up) my car to your location within 100 miles of Ruskin, FL 33570. You can find and add this option using the "EXTRAS" feature. Then message me your address.
REMOTE KEY HAND-OFF INSTRUCTIONS:
PICKING up the car:
1. Per Turo policy, you must have already texted me your driver’s license photos as mentioned above or I cannot give you the car.
2. I will text you the exact location of my car in the parking lot. Once you locate my car take a selfie type photo of you in front of it and text it to me.
3. I will text you back the code to unlock the lock box attached to the window, so you can get the car key. Once the car is unlocked, remove the lock box and store it inside the car’s glove box during your trip.
4. (Optional) You can check in on the Turo App, so Turo knows you've picked up the car.
DROPPING off the car:
1. TEXT ME AT LEAST 1 HOUR PRIOR TO DROP OFF with your ETA at the drop off location.
2. Park the car in the SAME PARKING lot/garage where you picked it up. TEXT me a photo/exact info of the car’s location; level, aisle, row, color code, space number, etc.
If applicable, leave the garage/parking ticket in the cup holder.
3. Put the lock box back on the car’s driver door window. Lock the car. Then insert the key inside the lock box and make sure it locks upon closing by spinning the combo numbers.
4. Mark your trip completed by checking out on the Turo App. Rate your trip, hopefully 5 Stars, if not please contact me to discuss.
Airport terminal curbside hand-off is no longer a viable option in Florida due to the traffic police strictly enforcing the “load/unload only, no parking” laws. So I will park the vehicle in the airport parking lot/garage ahead of your scheduled arrival time, this way there is NO STRESS from early arrivals or flight delays, as you’ll know the car is there waiting for you.
Message me your FLIGHTS LANDING AND DEPARTURE TIMES. As your flight date approaches, let me know if there are any delays or changes.
• TPA Tampa Airport:
I'll message you detailed instructions how to do the handoff.
• PIE St Pete/ Clearwater Airport:
PIE St Pete/ Clearwater Airport is small and the SHORT TERM parking lot is just outside the airport doors, adjacent to the passenger terminal. So my car will be quick and easy to find. I'll park in the SHORT TERM parking lot and I'll let you know the exact location of the car once I deliver it there. At the end of your trip please park it back in the same SHORT TERM PIE Airport parking lot for me to pick up.
Address: 14700 Terminal Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33762.
• SRQ Sarasota Airport:
SRQ Sarasota/Bradenton Airport is small and the SHORT TERM parking lot is just outside the airport doors, adjacent to the passenger terminal. So my car will be quick and easy to find. I'll park in the SHORT TERM parking lot and I'll let you know the exact location of the car once I deliver it there.
At the end of your trip please park it back in the same SHORT TERM SRQ Airport parking lot for me to pick up.
Address: 6000 Airport Cir, Sarasota, FL 34243
• Other Airports or Locations:
Contact me to co-ordinate delivery.
Before the start of your trip you can choose to add Extras to your trip. Such as:
• Child/Baby Car or Booster Seats
• Post Trip Cleaning
• Prepaid Fuel
• One Way Drop off or Pick-up
• Unlimited Miles
• Extended Delivery Area
• Beach Items
A SUN PASS transponder is included on the windshield of the car, so you can use the express drive thru lanes and do not have to wait in line or stop and pay tolls. You will receive a bill post-trip, via the Turo App, for the cost of tolls, tickets, or parking you incurred from using my Sun Pass.
Florida charges a mandatory tax/fee on all car-sharing/rental cars. This tax/fee includes: 6% state tax, 2.5% county tax, $2.14 daily surcharge, $0.80 daily vehicle license fee, and $0.02 daily tire/battery fee. These taxes/fees will be calculated on your full trip cost (except deposits) and charged under the heading of "Tolls/tickets" after the end of your trip.
Once the vehicle is returned, if there are any additional fines/fees due, such as; tolls, tickets, taxes, parking fees, mileage overages, un-replaced fuel, late return fees, cleaning fees, or damage to the car, then you will receive a message via the Turo App with the amount due.
TO AVOID these miscellaneous fines/fees basically return the vehicle the same as when you received it. Stay within the included mileage, avoid tolls and tickets (if possible), replace any used fuel, make sure the vehicle is washed, vacuumed and clean inside and out, on time when returning it, and smoke, odor, and damage free.
By using the site, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.