Please park in either Terminal A or Terminal B parking garage (whichever is most convenient for you) located at the airport. The parking is usually between $15 and $17.
Up to 10 miles from 5601 N Hiawassee Rd, Orlando, FL 32818
If the distance is above 10 miles I charge $4 extra per extra mile and that is for both ways (If you are 5 extra miles away I will charge $40 for 5 miles there and 5 miles back.
Smoking is not permitted
Pets are not permitted
Return the car vacuumed and clean to avoid cleaning fee
I am covered by Turo commercial Insurance when you are operating my vehicles. The insurance coverage you choose for the vehicle is up to you. Any questions regarding insurance and coverage please direct to Turo.
Pickup (my location or airport)
1. If I am unable to meet you in person, the keys will be located safely within the vehicle in a specified location. Once you have submitted the necessary photos to the Turo “shared photos” platform I will tell you the location of the keys. If you booked airport delivery, details about the car location will be communicated through Turo on the messaging platform.
2. Before I give you access to the keys you need to verify your identity and car condition using the following process:
1. You will take multiple pictures and upload them to Turo’s app “shared trip photos”
2. When you arrive near to the car please take a picture of the car with your self
3. Send a picture of your driver’s license
4. Send a clear picture of your face so I can see that it matches your driver’s license
5. Take a picture of the front of the car
6. Take a picture of the Drivers side of the car
7. Take a picture of the Passengers side of the car
8. Take a picture of the back of the car
9. Once all pictures are submitted I’ll assist you to unlock the car and start your wonderful trip
10. (If leaving from the airport terminal parking garages) please leave through the Sunpass lane
NOTICE: if I am unable to verify your identity on the driver’s license you are holding or your license will expire during your trip I reserve the right to cancel your reservation and deny access to my vehicle.
Car Drop off
1. If you are dropping off at my location somebody will be there for the key handoff. However, if there is an emergency and nobody is there to collect the keys there will be communication through Turo messaging as to where to leave the keys.
2. If you requested airport delivery follow the following instructions:
1. You will park the car within the short term parking of the airport garage. Use the Sun Pass parking to enter the parking garage.
2. You will take multiple pictures and upload them to Turo’s app “shared trip photos”
3. Take a picture of the front of the car.
4. Take a picture of the Drivers side of the car.
5. Take a picture of the Passengers side of the car.
6. Take a picture of the back of the car.
7. Take a picture of the gas level and the mileage level.
8. Take a picture of the condition of the car showing that the car is clean.
9. You will place the key where you received it.
10. Please message me the Terminal, Level and Row where the car is parked. (Ex. Terminal A, Level 1, Row C)
Emergencies -If the car have a mechanical problem please contact Turo and me immediately. Turo offers free roadside assistance and can assist with tows up to 15 miles, jump starts, and other unforeseen issues. If the vehicle needs to be towed to a repair shop please tow it to Sergio’s Auto Body Shop 953 Mercy Dr Orlando, FL 32808. If Sergio’s auto body shop is outside of the 15 mile tow radius please contact me. If you are involved in an accident, call 911 if required; always use Turo Commercial Insurance for any police report required.
All my cars are equipped with a permanent toll transponder and you will be charged for what you use at the end of your trip using Turo’s reimbursement tool. Cash lanes are not an option as it will charge me automatically when you drive through. There is a toll flat fee of $5.
Extensions or reservation change
Reservation change or extensions must be requested during normal business hours, you can submit the request via the app (modify trip).
Booking outside my availability hours
Booking outside of my available hours is possible however my main availability is Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 10:00pm Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm and off On Sunday. If your arrival or departure time doesn’t fit within those hours we will communicate through Turo as to when the car can be picked up/ dropped off to not affect your trip schedule. Additional parking fees may occur if parked at the airport, you will be notified before that happens.
I expect to have the car returned in the same condition it was given to you, if it's not I will have to charge cleaning and inconvenience fee of $20 for a normal car wash and vacuumed and an additional variable fee if the car needs to be detailed. Please document the cars condition for any discrepancies.
For luxury Cars:
Please fuel up with only 93 gas you must provide proof of recipt that you used 93 gas it must state it on the recipt. If you do not provide proof of 93 gas you will be charged a $25 fee for. Luxury are are Porsche, Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Land Rover. Please do save your recipt there will be no waving this, cheap gas damages the engine and cost thousands in repair.
Deliever and parking :
You will be responsible for airport parking fee of $15 pick up and $15 drop off at the airport parking. It is the best option for both you and I. If your flight is delayed and you choose to have me pick you up curbside you will be charged $50 for being late. If you are late more then 10 minutes you will be charged the $50 plus the airport parking fee for pick up and drop off within the airport garage. If you do not want to have the car parked. The best mehtod honeslty is to just have the car parked and pay the airport parking fee. Therefore the car will be there when you get to the airport. You will not be rushed or stressed out the car will be parked within a parking garage if your flight have a 5 minute delay or 2 hour delay the car will be there for you. This is ultimately the best method I have been doing this for a while now. It isnt fair to delay other family trips.
How to avoid Airport Parking fees and get Free Deliever
Due to my schedule and change of plans I will need a If you want to avoid parking fees I will pick you up at the airport and take you to the rental car, if you choose this method you must let me know ahead of time such as 48 hours so I can plan accordingly with other travelers. If you are late for pick up with any delays you will be charged $50. At the end of your trip you will drop the car off at my location and I will give you a ride to the airport.
*** THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING*** My son and I have severe asthma and any hint of smoke can be detected by us both. If you clean the car well I will still know even if you removed all evidence and Ashes, if I smell any kind of cigarette smoke or other smoke or find any evidence of smoking I will charge you.