Please park in either Terminal A or Terminal B parking garage (whichever is most convenient for you) located at the airport. The parking is usually between $15 and $17.
Up to 10 miles from 5601 N Hiawassee Rd, Orlando, FL 32818
If the distance is above 10 miles I charge $4 extra per extra mile and that is for both ways (If you are 5 extra miles away I will charge $40 for 5 miles there and 5 miles back.
Smoking is not permitted
Pets are not permitted
Return the car vacuumed and clean to avoid cleaning fee
I am covered by Turo commercial Insurance when you are operating my vehicles. The insurance coverage you choose for the vehicle is up to you. Any questions regarding insurance and coverage please direct to Turo.
Pickup (my location or airport)
1. If I am unable to meet you in person, the keys will be located safely within the vehicle in a specified location. Once you have submitted the necessary photos to the Turo “shared photos” platform I will tell you the location of the keys. If you booked airport delivery, details about the car location will be communicated through Turo on the messaging platform.
2. Before I give you access to the keys you need to verify your identity and car condition using the following process:
1. You will take multiple pictures and upload them to Turo’s app “shared trip photos”
2. When you arrive near to the car please take a picture of the car with your self
3. Send a picture of your driver’s license
4. Send a clear picture of your face so I can see that it matches your driver’s license
5. Take a picture of the front of the car
6. Take a picture of the Drivers side of the car
7. Take a picture of the Passengers side of the car
8. Take a picture of the back of the car
9. Once all pictures are submitted I’ll assist you to unlock the car and start your wonderful trip
10. (If leaving from the airport terminal parking garages) please leave through the Sunpass lane
NOTICE: if I am unable to verify your identity on the driver’s license you are holding or your license will expire during your trip I reserve the right to cancel your reservation and deny access to my vehicle.
Car Drop off
1. If you are dropping off at my location somebody will be there for the key handoff. However, if there is an emergency and nobody is there to collect the keys there will be communication through Turo messaging as to where to leave the keys.
2. If you requested airport delivery follow the following instructions:
1. You will park the car within the short term parking of the airport garage. Use the Sun Pass parking to enter the parking garage.
2. You will take multiple pictures and upload them to Turo’s app “shared trip photos”
3. Take a picture of the front of the car.
4. Take a picture of the Drivers side of the car.
5. Take a picture of the Passengers side of the car.
6. Take a picture of the back of the car.
7. Take a picture of the gas level and the mileage level.
8. Take a picture of the condition of the car showing that the car is clean.
9. You will place the key where you received it.
10. Please message me the Terminal, Level and Row where the car is parked. (Ex. Terminal A, Level 1, Row C)
Emergencies -If the car have a mechanical problem please contact Turo and me immediately. Turo offers free roadside assistance and can assist with tows up to 15 miles, jump starts, and other unforeseen issues. If the vehicle needs to be towed to a repair shop please tow it to Sergio’s Auto Body Shop 953 Mercy Dr Orlando, FL 32808. If Sergio’s auto body shop is outside of the 15 mile tow radius please contact me. If you are involved in an accident, call 911 if required; always use Turo Commercial Insurance for any police report required.
All my cars are equipped with a permanent toll transponder and you will be charged for what you use at the end of your trip using Turo’s reimbursement tool. Cash lanes are not an option as it will charge me automatically when you drive through. There is a toll flat fee of $5.
Extensions or reservation change
Reservation change or extensions must be requested during normal business hours, you can submit the request via the app (modify trip).
Booking outside my availability hours
Booking outside of my available hours is possible however my main availability is Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 10:00pm Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm and off On Sunday. If your arrival or departure time doesn’t fit within those hours we will communicate through Turo as to when the car can be picked up/ dropped off to not affect your trip schedule. Additional parking fees may occur if parked at the airport, you will be notified before that happens.
I expect to have the car returned in the same condition it was given to you, if it's not I will have to charge cleaning and inconvenience fee of $20 for a normal car wash and vacuumed and an additional variable fee if the car needs to be detailed. Please document the cars condition for any discrepancies.
How to avoid Airport Parking fees
If you want to avoid parking fees I will need to meet you at the curbside exactly at your booking time. Based on my previous experience with Orlando airport and Turo (baggage arrivals delays, arrival or departure delays are very common) this is hard to accomplish but can be accommodated. I will be able to wait 10 minutes at curbside. After that time I will either have to leave with the car or park it at terminal parking and you will be responsible for the parking fee. That's why I recommend all my renters choose the terminal parking option as it avoids confusion. If you want to avoid parking fees please message me via Turo at the time of your booking so I can plan accordingly. If you don't message me I will consider airport parking as default.
*** THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING*** My son and I have severe asthma and any hint of smoke can be detected by us both. If you clean the car well I will still know even if you removed all evidence and Ashes, if I smell any kind of cigarette smoke or other smoke or find any evidence of smoking I will charge you.
Would get 5 stars but the car had a lot of issues. It was constantly beeping at me and flashing warning lights at me about needed servicing and it was just overall very hard to drive (but then again maybe I'm just spoiled)!
Otherwise this was a good clean, convenient, affordable rental. And the communication with the renter was GREAT!
Michelle's car is amazing, is a perfect choice for a family road trip. Comfortable, clean, good gas and the convenience that Michelle provides to delivery and pick up made the experience awesome. I definitely recommend and will rent again.