2014 Volvo XC60 T6. AWD SUV 3.0L I-6 engine with 300 hp. Excellent car for the mountains with great control, clearance, and pick-up. Modern features including keyless access system and LCD instrument panel and dashboard screen make for an easy and enjoyable time whether couple, group, or family. Experience the Colorado mountains in style and comfort with this ride- plus it has a Yakima Ski rack for your skis and snowboards!
Fold-down second row for huge cargo space, with extra hidden storage compartments underneath trunk area.
- Modern keyless access system and remote keyless entry
- LCD instrument panel
- 1st row LCD screen
- Rear park assist camera
- Auto-dimming mirror
- Sunroof over 1st and 2nd row
- Leather seats, heated front seats
- Eight speaker MP3-compatible CD player
- Aux input jack
- Cruise control
- Power windows, locks, mirrors
- Front and side airbags for driver and front passenger
- Side curtain airbags for both rows, and front head restraints
- 4-Wheel Anti-lock disc brakes (ABS)
- Electronic stability system (ESP)
- Traction control
- 3.0-liter I-6
- 300 Hp @ 5,600 rpm
- Torque: 325 Lb-ft. @ 2,100 rpm
- EPA city/ highway fuel economy: 17/24 (AWD Automatic)
This car has 23k miles and is in perfect condition. Feels and drives like new. Please treat with respect!
I am here to make sure your trip runs smoothly, and plan to uphold my 5-star rating by offering punctual and trusted service.
• Beginning of trip: The car can be delivered to DIA, right next to the parking garages outside of the terminal. Simply grab your bags and head out to the car. The car will be washed, vacuumed, and ready for your trip. A keybox will be hidden under one of the wheels, and I will message you the combination. Get it and go!
Alternatively, you are also welcome to request that I call an Uber for you when you land, and it will be waiting for you at the curb. This way you don’t have to bother with walking/looking for the car. You can take the Uber to my house, conveniently in Denver as you’re making your way to the mountains, and grab the car. This option is for parties of three or less.
• End of trip: Either drop the car back in the parking lot at DIA, or drop it off at my house in Denver, and I will Uber you out to the airport curb for free! Please wash/vacuum the car and return it in the same great condition you found it. OR if you’re in a rush, you’re welcome to return the car dirty for a $25 fee, which covers a basic wash and my time doing it the next day. Many parties prefer this option, as they are in a hurry to travel and leave town!
—Please let me know your preferences for the above options upon booking the trip—
I hope to provide you with a stress-free and enjoyable rental experience. I have 50+ Turo trips under my belt across a few different accounts. Check the feedback!
*If you need alternate pick up or drop off arrangements, based on the number of your passengers, or any other reason please call at least 48 hours in advance and let me know what you need. We should be able to work something out.