------ ABOUT THE RAV4 ------
The 2012 V6 RAV4 is the best small SUV for the mountains. You are riding in luxury with a tan leather interior with all the bells and whistles. This Limited RAV4 brings together next level power and style while still maintaining the same safety and reliability. Its V6 engine has all the power and steady handling you could want to zip up the mountain and DAC (Downhill Assist Control) to ensure that you get down the mountain safely. Did I mention it has some serious get-up and go torque?
Check it out what US NEWS has to say:
- 5 Seats and 5 Doors
- Most comfortable with 4 / 5 if car top carrier is included
- Keyless Entry and Push to Start
- 20/26 MPG
- Automatic transmission with a 6-speed manual mode
- Downhill Assist Control ensuring your safety when coming down the mountain
- Easy cruise control
- Toyota All Wheel Drive
- Power Driver Seat, Windows, Locks and Moon Roof
- HD Radio, CD, USB, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, and Hands-Free
- Bluetooth Accessibility and AUX cord
- Backup Camera
- Winter package with climate control and heated front seats
- All-Weather Mats & All-Weather Tires
------ Options for Pickup----------
1) In airport parking lot. You will need to take a shuttle and pay for parking (never more than $16). We can work out the details when you book. It is really no big deal.
2) I can bring the car to your desired location within 25 miles. This requires a $70 fee and the car will need to be returned to an alternate location.
3) You can pick up the car for free by using the Light Rail, Uber or Lyft. Details can be arranged on booking. This is the cheapest way to take possession of the car,
------ SPECIAL FEATURES / ADDONS ------ (One Week Notice Needed)
- BIKE RACK, 2 BIKES ($25/trip) - This is a roof-mounted bike rack that holds 2 bikes. If you'd like one of the bike racks on our Outback, let us know when you book the vehicle. Providing a bike rack is dependent on availability.
- SKI RACK, 6 SKIS 4 SNOWBOARDS ($25/trip) - This is a roof-mounted ski and snowboard rack that can be installed on the vehicle if requested. If you'd like this on our Outback, let us know when you book the vehicle. Providing a ski rack is dependent on availability.
- CAR TOP CARRIER ($25/trip) - If you're going to have 4-5 people in the car and are concerned about luggage space, we do have a soft car top carrier available. This adds an additional 15 cubic feet of cargo area. Providing the car top carrier is dependent on availability.
------ EXCLUSIVE CAR SEATS & MORE (VEA KIDS) ------ (One Week Notice Needed)
Vea Kids provides high end Car Seats, Strollers, Kid Carriers, Pack-N-Plays and more. Don't risk your child's life by trusting any old car seat a vehicle owner will provide you - use a specialized group that provides only safe, high end equipment, guaranteed.
To view and book a specific item such as a car seat, simply ask Zach after the car is booked. Also, please note that renting equipment from Vea Kids may require that the vehicle be delivered to you and returned by you at the short term parking lots and any associated parking fees would be your responsibility, typically no more than $16 total per trip.
------ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ------
We do everything we possibly can to make EVERY renter happy with their experience with us. If you rent from us and you have a wonderful experience, please do us a HUGE favor and leave us a 5-STAR REVIEW. If you rent from us and something wasn't quite to your satisfaction, PLEASE let us know as quickly as possible so we have the opportunity to make it right.
------ TOLL ROAD DISCOUNTS ------
You are more than welcome to use toll roads with our vehicles PLUS with our vehicles you will receive a 15% discount on all tolls. All of our vehicles are equipped with an ExpressToll pass that is also equipped with an HOV lane mode. Tolls in Colorado do not have toll booths - it's all done electronically and billed to us. After your booking we will submit a request to you to be reimbursed for those fees plus an $10 processing fee per trip.
------ RE-FUELING ------
Don't have time to re-fuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, we'll take care of it. Please note that we do charge a small $10 re-fueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
------ JUST A FEW CONDITIONS ------
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana. If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated ($350+).
(2) Pets are allowed, but we ask that you keep them in a crate while in the car. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
(3) Turo App Required. For all of our bookings, we do require that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos. You will especially need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.
(4) Treat the car with love and integrity as if it is your own.