This car is awesome. It is the newest edition to the fleet. This is car number 6 to my fleet. It has AWD and three rows of seating. It is the SX model. That means it's got the big V-6 engine and all the bells and whistles. I'm still finishing the car up. Just got the weathertek floor mats today. Still trying to do more.
Probably the most popular car in my fleet is the Acura MDX. This car is extremely similar which is why I bought it. It is very fun to drive. My wife and baby have been tooling around in it while we are making the transition to the fleet. It is about the same size as the MDX with similar luxury. This is the top of the line KIA version and they are pretty freaking nice.
This car is low priced now, because I'm finishing up the car. The biggest thing is all of my cars are set up with remote access which means I can unlock the car from anywhere in the world that has Internet access. I call this the "brain". Because this is not set up yet I potentially need a ride back from DIA and will likely drop the car off to you personally. Because of these reasons I have the car priced very inexpensively.
I also hate the fact that the car has no reviews. I have over 200 reviews and a five star rating. This is because both my cars and myself kick ass ;)
Picking up the car
• You will pick up the car from the Pikes Peak long-term parking lot unless other arrangements are made. The exact row location of the car will be sent to you the day you are to receive the car. Free shuttles provide service from the airport approximately every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day. Shuttles pick up on Level 5, island 3, outside doors 507 and 511 (east side) and outside doors 506 and 510 (west side). Look for the shuttle displaying a Pikes Peak Lot sign.
• Send us a text once you land. After you book your reservation you will have access to my cell phone directly. This is simply to give us a heads up to be ready for you.
• Once you get to the car, you will need to send me two pictures. The first is your drivers license. I don’t need any personal information DOB, address, etc. I just want to see the name of the person who rented the car. The other picture of you in front of the car. Selfie or another person in the party taking the pic works fine. This is done for insurance purposes.
• As soon as you get in the car, take a photo of the odometer and text that to us which will be verification of the pick-up time of the car.
• There is no delivery fee since parking fees will be charged, but not to exceed $24. (Any amount above $30 will be reimbursed, so save the parking receipt.)
• Have a wonderful trip!
Returning the car
• Car must be filled with gas prior to drop off. (Fees will apply if tank is not full.)
• You will return the car to the Pikes Peak long-term parking lot in any row unless other arrangements are made. Text us the row letter(s) in which the car is parked which will be verification of the return time of the car. (Fees will apply if car is returned late.)
• Leave the key and parking lot ticket in the center console.
• Driving Directions for returning car to the Pikes Peak lot:
o On Pena Boulevard, drive to the 75th Avenue exit (this exit will have a sign for car rental returns)
o Stay in the right hand lane and take the 75th Avenue exit
o Proceed straight ahead at the light past Gun Club Road for approximately one mile
o The Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot entrance is on the right
• Insurance and registration information can be found in the center console.
• This is a non-smoking vehicle. (Fees will apply if there has been smoking in the car.)
• Chargers for your devices are provided for you to use in the car. (Contact us if you are interested in purchasing one.)
• You may take the car to be washed and vacuumed for free at any Waterways location. The Waterways card is located in the center console.
Please tell me a little about yourself and how many people are with you as well as what your plans are. Thank you for your consideration.
FOR SKI SEASON -
I specialize in cars for skiers and the winter vacation. In addition to having a fleet of all wheel drive vehicles designed for Colorado roads. All four of my AWD vehicles are equipped with mounting devices. This allows them to have ski racks or giant Thule cargo boxes. The cost to equip this fleet and the purchase of two cargo boxes and 2 ski racks capable of handling six skis.
I found out that Turo insurance does not cover after market add on's. Because of this there is a charge of $50 rental for a cargo box and a $10 charge for the ski rack. Let me know if you will be requiring either of these.