This car is [HASSLE-FREE CERTIFIED]! For details, go to www.HassleFreeCar.com/renters
NEW!!! Exclusive 10-20% Discount on all gear provided by Vea Kids when you book a [Hassle-Free Certified] vehicle!!
------ ABOUT THE WRANGLER ------
All decked out and ready for an adventure in Colorado! If you're planning to spend some time in the mountains, this is a must! Manual transmission (the best way for a Jeep to be), 4-wheel-drive and 4-low. We take excellent care of this Jeep and it shows.
If you want to take the roof off, you're more than welcome to. When the hard top is on, the front 2 panels may be removed if you'd like, though the rear main piece is several hundred pounds and must remain in place.
One of the best Jeep Wranglers available here on the Turo marketplace in Colorado!
- 5 Seats and 4 Doors
- Most comfortable with 4 / 5 if car top carrier is included
- 17/21 MPG
- Manual 6-Speed Transmission
- Massive Tires and a 3-Inch Lift
- Hard-Top with Easily Removable Panels above Front Seats
- Folding Rear Seats for Tons of Luggage Space
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Tinted Windows
- 4-Wheel Drive On-Demand
- Power Windows and Locks
- Steering-Wheel Controlled Cruise Control
- HD Radio, XM Radio, CD, DVD, USB, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, and Hands-Free
- Built-In Navigation
- All-Weather Mats
------ CURBSIDE VALET INCLUDED @ DEN, 2+ DAY BOOKINGS ------
We provide FREE curbside valet, through Hassle-Free Car, for all of our trips with this vehicle that are considered bookings of 2 or more days. For bookings of less than 2 days, you have the option to add valet service for delivery and/or return for $30 each, $60 for both, just let us know. Otherwise, you'll be able to pick the vehicle up from and return it to our staging area, which is about 10 minutes out from the airport. Uber and Lyft cost about $10 each way to and from DEN.
------ "OFF-ROADING" PROHIBITED ------
"Off-roading" or driving on any non-maintained roads is strictly prohibited with ALL vehicles listed on Turo. Unfortunately due to repeated abuse and damage to our Jeeps by past renters, we now track them with GPS, which is reviewed at the end of every trip. All abuse of the Turo policies have to be reported to Turo.
------ SPECIAL FEATURES / ADDONS ------
- BIKE RACK, 2 BIKES ($25/trip) - This is a roof-mounted bike rack that holds 2 bikes. If you'd like one of the bike racks on our Wrangler, let us know when you book the vehicle. Providing a bike rack is dependent on availability.
- SKI RACK, 6 SKIS 4 SNOWBOARDS ($25/trip) - This is a roof-mounted ski and snowboard rack that can be installed on the vehicle if requested. If you'd like this on our Wrangler, let us know when you book the vehicle. Providing a ski rack is dependent on availability.
- CAR TOP CARRIER ($25/trip) - If you're going to have 4-5 people in the car and are concerned about luggage space, we do have a soft car top carrier available. This adds an additional 15 cubic feet of cargo area. Providing the car top carrier is dependent on availability.
------ EXCLUSIVE CAR SEATS & MORE (VEA KIDS) ------
Book a [Hassle-Free Certified] car and receive an EXCLUSIVE 10-20% discount on ANY baby gear with Vea Kids. Only [Hassle-Free Certified] cars can provide you with this discount. Vea Kids provides high end Car Seats, Strollers, Kid Carriers, Pack-N-Plays and more. Don't risk your child's life by trusting any old car seat a vehicle owner will provide you - use a specialized group that provides only safe, high end equipment, guaranteed.
To view and book a specific item such as a car seat, simply ask the Hassle-Free Coordinator after the car is booked. Also, please note that renting equipment from Vea Kids may require that the vehicle be delivered to you and returned by you at the short term parking lots and any associated parking fees would be your responsibility, typically no more than $8 total per trip.
------ TOLLS ------
This car provides you with a 15% discount on all toll roads. If you use tolls during you're trip, we'll bill you after your trip. Please note that an $8 processing fee is also added per trip with tolls.
------ RE-FUELING ------
Don't have time to re-fuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, we'll take care of it. Please note that we do charge a small $8 re-fueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
------ PETS ------
Pets ARE allowed in this vehicle, but they must be kept in a crate while in the car. We require this because of pet hair and excess wear and tear. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
------ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ------
We do everything we possibly can to make EVERY renter happy with their experience with us. If you rent from us and you have a wonderful experience, please do us a HUGE favor and leave us a 5-STAR REVIEW. If you rent from us and something wasn't quite to your satisfaction, PLEASE let us know as quickly as possible so we have the opportunity to make it right.
------ NEED A DIFFERENT VEHICLE? WE HAVE OTHER OPTIONS ------
Check out our profile here: https://turo.com/drivers/403115
We DONATE a percentage of our revenue FROM THIS VEHICLE to several U.S. veteran and P.O.W. service organizations.