Comes with both hard and soft tops. Need a 24 hour notice to switch to soft top, or remove tops.
NOTE: if you are wanting an open air experience you want the hard top. Jeeps are not like cars where the soft top retracts. Hard tops have remavable roof panels, and if there are 2 of you, easier to remove the entire top in about 5 minutes. The soft top will take a couple of hours to remove and replace.
There is a $100 charge to use the soft top
- 5 Seats and 4 Doors
- 17/21 MPG
- Automatic 5-Speed Transmission
- Hard-Top with Easily Removable Panels above Front Seats
- Folding Rear Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Tinted Windows
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Power Windows and Locks
- Steering-Wheel Controlled Cruise Control
- XM Radio, CD, DVD, USB, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, and Hands-Free
- Built-In Navigation
- All-Weather Mats