Thank you for your interest in my Jeep!
----- ABOUT THE JEEP -----
This is the Latitude model of the New Jeep Renegade. This vehicle is clean, well-maintained, and handles exceptional with its 4WD system and Selec-Terrain which includes a snow mode.
- 9 speed Automatic
- Up to 31 MPG HWY
- ParkView Rear Back Up Camera
- 5-inch Uconnect Touchscreen with hands-free calling
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- USB Charging
- Front fog lamps
- All-Weather Mats
- Remote keyless entry
- Deep-tint privacy glass
- Toll sticker transponder for reduced toll fees
----- PICK-UP & DROP-OFF -----
I make every effort to meet in person but because I work full-time, I provide a very simple pick up and drop off alternative. If I can't meet in person for Airport pick up, then Jeep will be parked at nearby economy lot with Free Shuttle transportation and parking fees paid since you've already paid me through Turo.
*The Jeep's Free parking location is one of the RTD Light Rail A-Line stops. If traveling by yourself or small group, this can save some money from the Airport pick up. RTD A-Line ($9 pp/each way)*
----- INCIDENTALS -----
Below is all the fine print nobody likes to read but I like to make it as simple as possible and to avoid un-necessary fees. That’s why I prefer to handle everything through PayPal instead of Turo. Read on for Vehicle Conditions as well as savings on Turo Fees:
----- TOLL ROAD DISCOUNTS -----
You are more than welcome to use toll roads PLUS with my Jeep you will receive a 20% discount on all tolls. This Jeep is equipped with an ExpressToll pass. Tolls in Colorado do not have toll booths - it's all done electronically and billed to me. After your booking I will submit a request to you to be reimbursed for those fees plus a $6 processing fee per rental period.
------ RE-FUELING ------
Don't have time to re-fuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, I'll take care of it. Please note that I charge a small $6 re-fueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
------ EXTRA MILEAGE ------
If you need extra mileage, I offer each 100 miles extra for just $20. This is much cheaper than Turo's $0.75 per mile (100x0.75=$75.00).
------ JUST A FEW CONDITIONS ------
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana and vaping. If the vehicle smells of any kind of smoke, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated.
(2) Pets are allowed, but I ask that you keep them in a crate while in the car. This is to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
(3) Turo App Required. For all of my bookings, I do require that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos. You will especially need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.