Looking to experience Colorado with the most award winning SUV ever? Take my beautiful, fully loaded 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee for a spin! You'll fall in love with my car as quick as I did…. This car is squeaky clean, drives like a gem (only 15k miles!), includes every upgrade available... and has excellent 4 wheel drive handling for navigating through often uncertain weather in Colorado.
** Holiday Rental Notice** - I will be out of town from 12/24/16 - 1/3/16. If you are looking to rent this vehicle during those dates, you would need to book the vehicle before 1/24/16, and return the vehicle on or after 1/3/16. If you have any questions, shoot me a message :)
My red Jeep Grand Cherokee (Summit Model - which is the highest end model Jeep offers) is the perfect car for families, business travelers, couples, bachelors, and those looking for an upscale ride to the mountains. This car has the following key features:
1. Premium & Cold weather packages which include heated front leather seats, heated steering wheel, and a HUGE panoramic sun roof to take in the crisp mountain air.
2. Bluetooth Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter with USB Charging (Iphone charger included) , Music Control and Hands-Free Calling. This car comes equipped with a top of the line 19-speaker Harman Kardon sound system. A state of the art navigation system is included as well.
3. Quadra-Drive II four-wheel-drive system and air suspension - without getting too technical, this basically means you will always feel like you are driving on a large puffy cloud, seriously though. One of the best 4 wheel drive systems around!
4. Back Seats - Not only are the backseats heated and recline, but your lucky passengers will also have two LCD screens equipped with a blu ray player for those long drives. With plenty of leg room, passengers will never feel cramped in this car!
5. Trunk space - Being a large SUV, truck space is plentiful to fit all your travel bags and gear.
I have a 5 star rating, and will settle for nothing less than you having the best experience possible. My cell phone is on 24/7 to assist you with questions or concerns that may arise before, during or after your trip. I have heard many horror stories from renters who chose less far less experienced owners and it has came back to bite them.
-------- Pick Up ----------
Arrangements for passenger pick-up or drop-off service may be made if you are flying into Denver International Airport (DIA) or Centennial Airport. I'll meet you right at the arrivals area at the airport so you won't have to take an Uber/Lyft or shuttle to get to the car. Please message me prior to booking to see if I can accommodate your airport transportation needs. *If you would like pick-up or drop-off service, I require a ride back from the airport.*
Please message me with any other pick up needs, as I may be able to accommodate your request.
------- Returning the Vehicle -------
In preparation for returning the vehicle, here is a quick checklist:
--Fuel: Please return the vehicle with a full gas tank (Premium Gas Only)
--Tolls: If you used FasTrack lanes in the bridges or anywhere else, please leave the cash in glove box when returning the vehicle.
--Cleaning: Absolutely NO smoking please. Please return vehicle as received.
--Miles: Take photo of mileage or provide them in the message section of the Turo app.
The car will receive a thorough wash (interior and exterior) prior to handing you the keys!
This car comes with a state park pass, so you don't have to wait in long lines or pay to enter state parks.
Please treat my car the same way you would if it was your very own. I don't leave trash in it, I don't smoke in it, I keep it clean inside & out and I keep the gas tank full .
Please don't text and drive. Thank you and enjoy your ride!