Are you in Colorado on vacation? No Car? No Problem!
If your headed up to the hills or just hanging around Denver, This 2003 Golden brown Honda CR-V it has only 100000 mileage is in great shape inside and out is ready for any weather Colorado throws at it. The CRV has all wheel drive, and seating for up to 5 people lots of storage in back.It also has roof rack recently installed. The CRV has a sunroof, power windows, AM FM Stereo and 6 Disk CD player.
The CRV is extremely clean and rides well. It gets about 28 MPG on the highway.
I have only one restriction, that the car stays in the State of Colorado.
I have been asked about pick up and drop off at the airport and i am willing to pick up at the airport, return to my residence so you can begin your rental.
The windows are dark tinted to save you from the sun. Single owner and well maintained, very reliable. This is a non smoking vehicle. If you are looking for a little more interior or cargo room at a great price, this is the perfect vehicle for you. Great for a quick shopping trip or an excursion out of town to one of the many natural attractions around Denver! This car is located in an easily accessible location ON THE DENVER Trip! Doesn't get more convenient than that.
I'll rent you the car clean and filled with gas. replace what you use, clean what you dirty. :-) Please NO SMOKING, NO PETS, and NO OUT OF STATE WITHOUT PERMISSION.
I only consider close trips out of state such as Cheyenne, WY. There are a few small scratches and dings (after all it is a 2003), but overall in great condition! All service has been done on the vehicle.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING in the car!
Always available unless the calendar has it booked.
I live at west of DIA and from DENVER downtown it is 15 min drive to Lakewood which is 40 min drive from DIA. It is on the way to mountain if you are planning to take I 70.
************Why Book This Car?***********************
1. Pick up at airport free
2. Automatic transmission
3. Nice and Clean, low mileage, comfortable Drive
4. Perfect size for family vacation with extra storage
5. Roof rack installed
6. No smoking Vehicle
7. Moon roof
8. New tires
9. Full time all wheel drive. Great in the snow.
10. Air conditioning- blows cold, Heater
11. Power windows power mirrors, Power door locks
12. AUX in put (Tape Deck that makes an aux input. You just push the tape in).
13.I am available 24/7 to assist you.
Here are some common questions I receive: ------ JUST A FEW CONDITIONS ------
Q? How do I pick up the vehicle?
A: 95% of the time I am available to pick you up directly from the terminal once you get your luggage. I need only for you to send me your flight information so that I can adjust the pickup time if the flight is delayed. after i pick you up i will drive to my place and you can start your from there. My resident is west part of Denver at Lakewood which is on the way to Mountains.
Q: How do I drop the vehicle off?
similar when you are on the way to airport from Mountain pick me up at my resident which is on the way to airport so i will drive you guys to airport.
Q: Is the price negotiable?
A: On rare occasions I will reduce the rate depending on how many miles you plan to put on it or if you are booking on short notice. I rarely adjust my price but I will not be offended if you ask.
Q: Is the total mileage negotiable?
A: I don't usually like to go over the allocated mileage limit without charging additional fees but on some cases I do allow this for a very reasonable fee or not at all. Please inquire with me if you feel you may need more miles than allocated.
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana. If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated ($350+).
(2) Small pets are allowed, but we ask that you keep them in a crate while in the car. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
(3) Turo App Required. For all of our bookings, we do require that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos. You will especially need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.
------ Turo VEHICLE USE POLICIES ------
Before booking this vehicle and taking it "off-road," please be sure your fully understand and plan to abide by the Turo policies on this page: https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990570-Prohibited-uses-of-vehicles
------ CUSTOM DROP-OFF / PICK-UP ------
Ask us, we may be able to deliver the vehicle or pick it up at a custom location. Most of the time we can accommodate you. Fees may apply.
Thank you for doing business with me.