This Yukon Denali XL is the ultimate family or large group vehicle to explore Colorado. It has all wheel drive, has nearly 400 horsepower, and gets a 5 star safety rating. It is very luxurious and has every option available - XM/Sirius radio, navigation, remote starter, heated steering wheel, heated seats in the front AND in the back, rear climate control, rear DVD player with wireless headphones, captains chairs in the back instead of a bench seat, rear view camera with backup sensors, power rear liftgate, and has brand new Weathertech mats in the front, second and third row and also in the cargo area. It is the same size as the Suburban and seats 7 with tons of storage space behind the third row seats.
You will not be disappointed in how well it cruises up the mountains and around town. Even though it is one of the larger vehicles on the road, it is extremely quiet inside and surprisingly fast. It is one of the safest and most comfortable ways to make your way around Colorado in the winter, and it's one of the few vehicles that can carry 7 people plus gear safely in all road conditions.
I include a few things that you are unlikely to find anywhere else with the Denali. I provide a jumper pack in the case of an emergency in case the lights are left on overnight, I fill up the windshield washer fluid before each rental and provide an extra jug to go with the car (it goes fast when you're driving in the mountains!), and I provide a very large extendable ice scraper/snow brush in case you have to park outside during a snowstorm.
Please note during the winter months I install Blizzak snow tires which are the best you can buy, and I put a large ski/snowboard roof rack on the Denali for no extra charge!
The Denali is available for pickup at our house which is in Sunnyside/Highlands not far from I-70 and Federal. If the rental starts or ends during the week between 9am and 6pm, I can typically pick you up/drop you off at the airport for a small fee - please note this must be arranged at the time of booking to ensure availability.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed inside the vehicle, and a $300 cleaning fee will be charged if there is any evidence of smoking (including smell).
- No animals are allowed in the vehicle.
- You as the renter are responsible for any tolls incurred which can be substantial depending on the time and day incurred.
- Any accidents or incidents need to be reported to me as soon as possible.
- The Denali will be provided with a full tank of gas, and it must be returned with a full tank of gas to avoid getting charged for any missing fuel.