This car is freaking awesome. I'm a professional driver for Lyft and Uber as well. I test drove over 60 cars before choosing the Acura MDX and this one in particular. This car is incredibly awesome in the snow. It can seat seven and qualified for Uber XL, Uber select, and Uber Select as well as Lyft Plus.
This car handles like a sports car. The headlights made driving in the mountains and at night incredibly easy and safe. The back seat is the comfiest and one of the main reasons I chose the car.
Car is designed with ergonomical comfort. Heated power adjustable memory seats with telescopic steering. Full screen Navigational package with back up camera. This car comes with the technology package.
Car also comes with unlimited monthly car wash pass for inside and out so if you have a need to have an extra shiny car it won't cost you a penny.
Car comes with multiple 3 mode LED chargers to keep all of your devices fully charged. Car receives all scheduled services on time. This car is 100% reliable and in tip-top shape. All services are performed at My Auto Parts and Service Center. The preferred service center of Lyft and Uber drivers who want to make more money. If you are a local Colorado resident who rents the car you are eligible to receive the rideshare driver discount at this location.
Picking up the car
• You will pick up the car from the Pikes Peak long-term parking lot unless other arrangements are made. The exact row location of the car will be sent to you the day you are to receive the car. Free shuttles provide service from the airport approximately every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day. Shuttles pick up on Level 5, island 3, outside doors 507 and 511 (east side) and outside doors 506 and 510 (west side). Look for the shuttle displaying a Pikes Peak Lot sign.
• Send us a text once you land. After you book your reservation you will have access to my cell phone directly. This is simply to give us a heads up to be ready for you.
• Once you get to the car, you will need to send me two pictures. The first is your drivers license. I don’t need any personal information DOB, address, etc. I just want to see the name of the person who rented the car. The other picture of you in front of the car. Selfie or another person in the party taking the pic works fine. This is done for insurance purposes.
• As soon as you get in the car, take a photo of the odometer and text that to us which will be verification of the pick-up time of the car.
• There is no delivery fee since parking fees will be charged, but not to exceed $24. (Any amount above $30 will be reimbursed, so save the parking receipt.)
• Have a wonderful trip!
Returning the car
• Car must be filled with gas prior to drop off. (Fees will apply if tank is not full.)
• You will return the car to the Pikes Peak long-term parking lot in any row unless other arrangements are made. Text us the row letter(s) in which the car is parked which will be verification of the return time of the car. (Fees will apply if car is returned late.)
• Leave the key and parking lot ticket in the center console.
• Driving Directions for returning car to the Pikes Peak lot:
o On Pena Boulevard, drive to the 75th Avenue exit (this exit will have a sign for car rental returns)
o Stay in the right hand lane and take the 75th Avenue exit
o Proceed straight ahead at the light past Gun Club Road for approximately one mile
o The Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot entrance is on the right
• Insurance and registration information can be found in the center console.
• This is a non-smoking vehicle. (Fees will apply if there has been smoking in the car.)
• Chargers for your devices are provided for you to use in the car. (Contact us if you are interested in purchasing one.)
• You may take the car to be washed and vacuumed for free at any Waterways location. The Waterways card is located in the center console.
Please tell me a little about yourself and how many people are with you as well as what your plans are. Thank you for your consideration.
FOR SKI SEASON -
I specialize in cars for skiers and the winter vacation. In addition to having a fleet of all wheel drive vehicles designed for Colorado roads. All four of my AWD vehicles are equipped with mounting devices. This allows them to have ski racks or giant Thule cargo boxes. The cost to equip this fleet and the purchase of two cargo boxes and 2 ski racks capable of handling six skis.
I found out that Turo insurance does not cover after market add on's. Because of this there is a charge of $50 rental for a cargo box and a $10 charge for the ski rack. Let me know if you will be requiring either of these.