2016 Subaru Outback Limited
The 2.5i Outback Limited has a CVT automatic transmission with a 6-speed manual mode. Also standard is X-Mode with Hill Descent Control and Hill Start Assist, cruise control, manual air conditioning, remote keyless entry, a roof rack with integrated cross bars, a rear backup camera, a tilt-telescopic steering wheel, a rear-window defroster, a rear wiper/washer, a hill-holder feature, a height-adjustable driver's seat and seatback release levers in the cargo area. a 10-way power driver's seat, the All-Weather package (3-mode heated front seats, heated side mirrors and heated windshield de-icers), the Starlink Safety and Security package, dual-zone automatic climate control, fog lights and a leather-wrapped steering wheel navigation radio, the EyeSight adaptive cruise control and collision-avoidance system with steering-responsive fog lights (also includes rear cross-traffic alert, a blind spot monitoring system, lane-keep assist and lane-departure warning), a power moonroof and a power rear lift gate. perforated leather seating, a 4-way power passenger seat, 18-in alloy wheels, rear-seat air vents, dual-mode heated rear seats, a 576-watt Harman Kardon audio upgrade with 12 speakers and a subwoofer, a rear vehicle-detection system with cross-traffic alert, wood-grain dash trim and a power rear lift gate. Bluetooth phone and music streaming, Starlink telematics and USB/iPod integration.
Some New Key Features: 100% FREE Terminal Pick-Up and Drop-Off (Valet Service - NO Cabs, NO Shuttles, NO More), NO Cleaning Required, Additional ADDONS Available, 7 DAY OR MORE rental required. If less than 7 DAYS $100 Terminal Pick-Up and Drop-off fee.
How does pick-up and drop-off work? As soon as you land, text to let us know you've arrived. Make your way to your baggage claim carousel on Level 5 and grab all of your bags. Then go down 1 level via escalator or elevator to Level 4, proceed to the passenger pick-up short term parking area and we'll meet you there with your car. We'll help you load up, go through the Turo checklist, confirm your drop-off time, and hand you the keys.
When you return the car, you'll want to let us know when you're going to arrive so that we can meet you. We'll meet at the same place you picked up the car, Level 4 passenger pick-up short term parking area. We'll quickly go through the end of the trip checklist, help you unload, and you'll be able to walk from your car right to the ticket counter for your airline. It really couldn't get any easier.
SPECIAL FEATURES / ADDONS
- BIKE RACK, 2 BIKES ($50/trip) - This is a Hitch-mounted bike rack that holds 2 bikes. If you'd like one of the bike racks on our Outback, let us know when you book the vehicle. Providing a bike rack is dependent on availability.
- SKI RACK, 6 SKIS 4 SNOWBOARDS ($50/trip) - This is a roof-mounted ski and snowboard rack that can be installed on the vehicle if requested. If you'd like this on our Outback, let us know when you book the vehicle. Providing a ski rack is dependent on availability.
We do everything we possibly can to make EVERY renter happy with their experience with us. If you rent from us and you have a wonderful experience, please do us a HUGE favor and leave us a 5-STAR REVIEW. If you rent from us and something wasn't quite to your satisfaction, PLEASE let us know as quickly as possible so we have the opportunity to make it right.
TOLL ROAD DISCOUNTS
You are more than welcome to use toll roads with our vehicles PLUS with our vehicles you will receive a 15% discount on all tolls. All of our vehicles are equipped with an ExpressToll pass that is also equipped with an HOV lane mode. Tolls in Colorado do not have toll booths - it's all done electronically and billed to us. After your booking we will submit a request to you to be reimbursed for those fees plus an $10 processing fee per trip.
Don't have time to re-fuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, we'll take care of it. Please note that we do charge a small $10 re-fueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
JUST A FEW CONDITIONS
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana. If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated ($350+).
(2) Pets are allowed, but we ask that you keep them in a crate while in the car. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
(3) Turo App Required. For all of our bookings, we do require that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos. You will especially need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.
"Off-roading" or driving on any non-maintained roads is prohibited with vehicles listed on Turo. Unfortunately all abuse of the Turo policies have to be reported to Turo if there is damage. If there is damage caused by off-roading the renter will be responsible.