-Conquer any terrain with the 2015 SUBARU OUTBACK with Boxer engine and upgraded powerful 256-hp 6-cylinder engine.
-Car is in excellent condition straight from the dealership with brand new with aggressive all terrain tires.
- 5 Seats and 5 Doors
- 25/33 MPG
- Automatic CVT transmission with a 6-speed manual mode
- Transmission Paddle Shifters on Steering Wheel
- Subaru's X-MODE Traction Assist System
- Power Seats, Windows, Locks
- Electronic Parking Brake
- HD Radio, CD, USB, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, and Hands-Free
- Touch-Screen Interface
- Backup Camera on 6+ Inch Screen plus Backup Sensors
- All-Weather Mats & All-Weather Tires
New to TURO? Get $25 off here : http://TURO.com/c/alexj1
Free delivery to Dia and anywhere in the Boulder area.
2015 Subaru OutbackAlex's Subaru1543
Alex was easy to work with. Good communication but the Subaru Outback smelled like smoke which was an issue because my daughter has asthma. It was also filthy outside. Worst of all the AC did not work and it's the end of July. Otherwise the car rode great and got excellent gas mileage. One other nitpicky thing is you have to pay to pick the car up from the short term parking lot. It was only $7 with my military discount but I feel that should be disclosed. I'd rent from Alex again but not this car.