All the convenience of an SUV with better gas mileage (about 28 mpg) to help save you money. Has great features like:
- heated driver and passenger seats
- moon roof
- automatic wipers
- automatic headlights (that angle as you turn to light the curve ahead! it's like magic!),
- navigation system (with newly updated maps)
- dual temperature control
- Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- AM/FM radio, CD player, AND a tape deck! Tape adapter provided for aux input to play music from your phone or ipod
- Bluetooth handsfree connection
- Tire chains provided
Executive amenities included:
- Free airport service when possible! (I work about 9-5 M-F, so I probably can't pick you up during those times but can still rent my car to you)
- Otherwise, my suggestion is to use uber to get to my place - usually about $25-$35 and with my referral link you get $20 off your first ride: https://www.uber.com/invite/0h4d9. Or you can use wingz which is a flat $31 and $10 off with this link: https://wingz.me/invite/244859.
- Bottled water for you and your traveling companions.
- I will do my best to accommodate any special requests. Want a Big Mac waiting for you? A root beer? Need recommendations for dining? Just let me know!
If arriving by air, when requesting a rental please use the time your flight lands as the start time, and no earlier than 3 hours prior to your departure time for the end time. Please include flight numbers and arrival/departure times in your request if you know them. Thanks!
2007 Lexus RX 400hManeesh's Lexus Hybrid15515
This was by far the best rental vehicle/service I have experienced. If you need a vehicle to travel around Colorado I don't think there is a better fit. A Hybrid SUV that can go anywhere for the price! Lastly, Maneesh was very accommodating and very flexible. I couldn't have asked for a better rental.
Maneesh's Lexus was a perfect companion for a week in the Summit County. The car was tidy and worked perfectly. And Maneesh was prompt, friendly, and helpful--as he picked us up and dropped us off at DIA. Would recommend!
Fantastic owner and experience. Showed up on time, was extremely flexible with pickup/dropoff and the car was in excellent shape. I wouldn't hesitate to rent the vehicle again in the future and would certainly recommend Maneesh to others.
We loved driving Maneesh's Lexus for the week. It was our first time using Turo and we had a great experience! Maneesh was on-time with picking us up at the airport, despite our delayed flight. He was easy to get in-touch with and responded to questions quickly. His car was great! It drove very nicely, and you can tell he takes good care of it. The next time we visit the Denver area, we will certainly look into renting from him again.
2 couples for a 7 day ski trip shared Maneesh's Lexus and it was PERFECT! He as really accommodating and the car we clean, reliable, great on gas and perfect in the snow. This was our first Turo experience and WILL NOT be our last!
Maneesh was great. Thanks again. Water bottles, change for meters, Input jack for my iPhone, usb charging port. Drove to Vail and it handled i70 great. Mileage was awesome-27mpg driving in the mountains. Will definitely use in the future for weekend getaways to my condo from DIA. Great car for two tall people or 2 tall and 2 smaller people. Clean interior, nice tires, thanks again!
My first experience with Turo was spectacular. Maneesh was fabulous to deal with (very accommodating -- I had a very specific short-term "less than 24 hours" schedule and he made the pick up and drop off at DIA very, very easy). The rented LX400 was fantastic -- the car was in great condition, very clean, easy to drive and as a hybrid, very good with gas. I will absolutely rent from Turo and Maneesh again. He is exactly the type of owner-renter that Turo needs.
This was my first time renting a car from Turo, and I have to say it was great! Everything went according to plan and there were no surprises. Maneesh was very nice and his car was perfect for our trip to Colorado. I would definitely recommend him and would certainly rent from him again if I ever get back there. Great experience all around!