Questions? Don't see an airport listed? Text me at 925-289-8845
- Take a ride in a single owner, extremely clean, low mileage 2007 Ford Expedition 4x2 (two wheel drive)
- I do drop offs and pick ups at your desired location (extra fee applies).
- Unlimited miles for daily, weekly or monthly are available.
- If you'd like to rent with unlimited miles, please send me a text at (925) 289-8845
- Exterior Color: White
- Interior Color: Tan - leather seats
- Engine: 5.4L V8
- Transmission: 6 Speed Automatic
Details of the SUV:
- dual climate control
- rear controllable temp switches
- rear aux inputs
- highest tow rated gas powered SUV on the market.
- 9200 pound towing capacity.
- Averaging 17-20 MPG (city/freeway combined)
- Towing Package included
- Can easily and comfortably pull heavy duty equipment
- 6 CD deck
- factory upgraded sound system
- Comfortably seats 8
- Well maintained
- This SUV can easily be used for towing anything you'd like from cars to boats and everything in between. It can also be used for camping trips, family vacations, moving and anything else you can think of!
- folding third row seats for bigger trunk space. Seats completely fold into the ground making the seats undetectable.
- No smoking at anytime inside the vehicle. If you smoke in side the vehicale, turo will charge you $100+ for cleanup fees. Please take this very seriously.
- Fill up gas to the amount given to you prior to returning the vehicle with 91 octane only.
- You are responsible for any traffic or parking tickets during the rental period and all other liabilities
- If you are going over any toll roads, give me cash beforehand. The Vehicle has fast track.
- Please make sure vehicales exterior is as clean when you return it as it was when you picked it up.
- Clean out any trash prior to returning the vehicle. If car is left dirty, you will be charged.
- please return the exterior and interior in the same continue as you received it. Please bring the vehicale back with the same amount of gas as you received it in. Please do not smoke in the vehicale. If any of these rules are broken, you will be charged by turo immediately. Thank you for understanding.
Sina was such a pleasure to deal with! The car was so ideal and comfortable for our month long trip in the states. Super comfortable, clean, spacious and great to drive! Delivered to us at airport and being able to drop off was really amazing + the amount of miles provided was perfect for the duration of our trip. I recommend this very highly and would definitely hire again!
Although the car is old it works well compared to the age of car. 8 people fits well. The car was not clean from inside though. Sina is good and agreed on delivering amd picking up car to and from my place instead of airport. Overall had good experience.
Sina was fantastic as was his vehicle. Had 6 of us traveling to Sonoma for five days so we needed the space. Each of us packed a carry on size bag and had just the right amount of room. Would certainly call on Sina again.
Message to future renters. This is an older car and like other 10yr old vehicles is not immune to age related wear and tear. Following my rental of the vehicle the owner claimed for damages that pre-existed my rental of the vehicle. On a separate note the car location is in the suburbs of Walnut Creek, a 10minute car ride from the BART, which itself is >1hr from SFO, so be prepared for a cab ride. The owner was away both at collection and drop off so there was no offer of a drop off at the BART on either side of the rental. I was warned that because of stormy weather the exterior was dirty however I was disappointed to find that the interior was equally as dirty, food scraps on the floor mats, the central console full of old receipts and owner personal possessions, one of the cup holders full with pennies, to make a few but far from the condition showed in the pictures. I will however give credit where due and it was very easy to communicate with Sina as she was very responsive.
Sina has great Communication habits. The Ford Expedition runs strong and reliable. For a 10 year old vehicle, I was very impressed. However, I was disappointed because, the vehicle had not been cleaned in quite some time.
This was my first time renting with Turo but definitely won't be the last. It was great getting exactly the kind of car we needed, nearby, and at a very reasonable rate. Most of all I really liked the personal touch provided by the car owner. Thanks much!
It was a blessing to find this service especially at the last minute! The SUV was clean and easy to use and rode well. I took off a star because the gas was almost on empty and I didn't notice it until I was driving back! I just assumed it would be full. The ride home was really nerve wracking because the needle was on empty the whole way home!