1. No smoking, vaping, eating, or pets are allowed inside the vehicle.
2. Renter is responsible for a minimum $200 cleaning fee if is any smoke smell, vape smell, food or liquid spills, evidence of pets or other damage detected upon return.
3. Renter is financially responsible for any and all damage or wear and tear during the rental period. A walk of the car will be performed before and after the rental period with the renter and a Pacific Red Rentals agent.
4. Vehicle must be returned with the same amount of fuel as was included during drop-off. During drop off, a fee of $20 per quarter tank of fuel below the level marked during drop off will be assessed with a minimum fee of $20.
5. Excess miles above the agreed-upon range per day will be charged at $0.75/mi.
6. If you are planning to install a car seat in the backseat, please notify us ahead of time so we can install a car seat protector to protect the leather upholstery.
7. There is a minimum $150 charge for damage to or loss of any key fobs or accessories.