Golden State Luxury Car Rental
+ Unlimited Miles on all the cars!
Professional rental service and 24/7 support!
Owner/Operator: Ramsey Nissan
Bay Area Manager: Michael Nissan
YouTube: Golden State Luxury Car Rental
Car pick-up is from 7am to 10pm. Please email/text to coordinate for other pick-up times, check the FAQ for contact info.
All cars are FasTrak registered
- Minimum 2-day rental, without prior authorization
Audi Q5 - Turbo engine with 240hp and 354 lbs/ft of torque - 0-60 in 6 seconds
Excellent condition and a great car for cruising California...!
- Bluetooth music streaming and telephone calls
- Bang & Olufsen® Sound System with 19 speakers, 16-channel amplifier and 755 watts
- Parking system plus with rear view camera (front and rear acoustic sensors)
- Panoramic Sunroof
- MMI® navigation plus
- Audi advanced key—keyless start with push button start
- LED day light running lights
- Heated and Cooled Front Seats
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- Prestige Package (highest option)
- Audi Blind Side Assist
- Power Tailgate
- Rear Sun Shades
- Full Leather Seating
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- LED light interior
***Premium gas only and no smoking please
For pick up in Santa Clara: there is plenty of street parking around my place if you would like to leave your car during the rental.
If you have any questions, would like to rent at a different location, change drop-off/pickup locations, need a rental asap, pickup in Oakland, want to drop off in LA, or any kind of special request please message me to contact me please read the FAQ.
- There is a drop off fee for all drop offs outside of the Bay Area. The fee is based on the length of the rental period and the location for the drop off. Please message me for the specifics. The drop off fee is to cover my flight, gas to drive it back, and my time. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks!
Check out all my cars by clicking on my photo (below) or at: https://turo.com/drivers/666668
Paste this link into your web browser for $25 off your first rental with Turo...
Pick up at SFO instructions:
1. The car comes clean and fueled up and does not have to be returned clean. However if the car is abnormally dirty after your rental, you will be charged a cleaning fee.
2. Please do not smoke in the car (Turo charges $250), as I have other renters after yours who do not want a car that smells like smoke.
3. Please return the car on-time and in the correct location. If there are any issues please message me asap. Thanks.
How can you contact me?
1. Email me at email@example.com
2. Text or call me at 949-981-8602 - texting is preferred
If I rent a car from Santa Clara, can I leave my car by your house?
Yes, there is plenty of street parking around my place if you would like to leave your car during the rental. Thanks.
Can I do a one-way rental? Change drop-off/pickup locations? Is there a fee for one-way rentals?
Yes, please message me. I have had drop offs as far as Las Vegas and San Diego. There is a drop off fee for all drop offs outside of the Bay Area. The fee is based on the length of the rental period and the location for the drop off. The drop off fee is to cover my flight, gas to drive it back, and my time. If you are interested please let me know, email or text me. Thanks!