Compact V6 All-Wheel-Drive SUV with 7-seats. Click on my profile pic to see my other cars available. First time Turo users, use this link to get $25 off your first trip: https://turo.com/referral?code=316090rzHgvJ
Mitsubishi's Outlander is the larger of its two SUV offerings and has room for seven occupants. Not to be confused with the smaller Outlander Sport, which has room for only five, the Outlander was redesigned for 2014 with a new exterior and interior. The Outlander competes with the Ford Edge, Kia Sorento and Toyota Highlander.
The Outlander gets a new upper front grille design and other minor styling updates in 2015, including LED taillights on GT models. All Outlanders now come with a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, along with Mitsubishi’s Fuse Hands-Free Link System with USB port and Bluetooth connectivity. Mitsubishi also claims improved sound insulation, suspension tuning and continuously variable transmission calibration.
• 18-inch alloy wheels
• Fog lamps
• High-intensity-discharge headlights
• Rain-sensing wipers
• Chrome exterior trim
• Push-button Power tailgate
• Roof Rack, Cross bars, to attach Yakima Skybox, or ski/snowboard rack.
• Yakima Skybox 16 available for $10/day to stuff all your snow gear! (+$10 setup fee)
• Yakima FatCat 6 (6 Ski's or 4 Snowboards) $15 setup fee, free to use.
(Subject to availability. Please notify us in advance if you want to add any options)
• Third-row seating with room for seven occupants
• Climate ducts for second-row passengers
• Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
• USB input for iPod
• Bluetooth Audio Streaming
• Heated front seats
• Backup camera
• All-weather mats
• 710-watt Fosgate stereo with 10-inch subwoofer
Under the Hood
• Economical Gas Saving SUV: 20 city / 28 highway.
• 224-hp, 3.0-liter V-6 with six-speed automatic transmission
• All-wheel drive (includes snow chains if needed)
• AWC Eco, Standard Eco-mode, Lock, Snow
Safety Features & Convenience
• Front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
• Seven airbags (frontal, side curtain, side-impact and driver's knee)
• Keyless Entry, Push to Start, Keyless Lock (leave the keys in your pocket!
We've taken this Compact SUV up to Tahoe with all our snow gear in our Yakima Skybox 16 (2 adults, 3 kids). Just as a note, the 3rd row seating best fits two kids, but since the 2nd row seating can be moved forward to accommodate more leg room in the 3rd row, it is possible to fit 2 adults for short trips.
Need a ride to pickup this car? Get $20 off your first Uber ride by using this referral code:
Rent today from a seasoned Turo car owner (with 650+ satisfied renters). Free SFO pickup via Turo’s Valet Lot if renting for 2 days or more (complimentary rideshare curbside pickup from SFO). SFO gate curbside delivery is $40 extra. Fastrak is registered to the license plate and tolls will be charged at the end of the trip. No vaping, smoking or pets. A cleaning fee of $200 will be charged for any smoke or pet hair residue. Please return the car clean in the condition it was rented, if the car cannot be cleaned in time we can take it to the wash for $25. We will deliver the car with a full tank of gas, so please fill up with Premium 91 unleaded gas before returning (place receipts in the arm rest or upload photos). Need more miles? Message me your needs. Thanks! -Jeff